Episode 66

It was the day all were waiting for, today is holi and everyone is hell excited for the celebration.

Talking about Sabherwal's they all were ready for the Shakhi performance, and our Shakhi were sitting in two different green rooms getting ready. But wait did i said 2 different green rooms? Oh yes i did, its because hmare bhole bhale facality ko kahan kuch pata h shakhi ke bare mai, unhe to bs room alot kerna tha ab bhala koi sanskari college male teacher ko female student ke sath green room share krne dega?

Or bs ye he aaj ke iss sunehre din mai Mr Shaurya Sabherwal ke dard ka karan bann gaya, kahan wo kal tak soch rhe the ki kaise wo apni radha ko apne hathon se sajayenge or kahan ab wo apna khud ka dress Shaan ke madat ke pehen rhe h. Hayee bohat zada dard ho gaya na bechare ki zindagi mai? 🤭

But apne iss dard ko sehte huwe, he got ready not only he but also Anokhi and all the background dancer's.

It was time for their performance, announcement was made of their name's, whole college was hooting for their favorite professor and why not, for the 1st time in their life they will witness him dancing and that to Krishna's look.

Stage was set, lights were dim, and few male's fully dressed in gwala look came running from right with Shaurya as Krishna in middle.

Bg music
" Holi ke phulhare aaye
Gokul ke matwale aaye. "

Next moment all the girls dressed up as gwalin entered with matki in their hands from left with Anokhi as Radha in middle.

Bg music
"Radha ke sang gori aai
Kanha ke sang kale aaye."

All together jumped on
" Holi hai "

Shaurya went near Anokhi holds her hand and pulled her towards him.

Bg music
"Keech ki, hai rang ki
Holi suhawat h kon tere dhang ki."

For which Anokhi pulled her hand and freed herself from his grip. And threw gulal in air.

Bg music
"Keech ki wo to neech ki
Holi gulal wali, premin ke bich ki."

They danced together where Shaurya tried his best to apply gullal on Anokhi but missed every chance.

Bg music
Shaurya and boys "Bhersano gokul se aayo h"

Anokhi and girls "Hmne nyoto bhej bulayo h."

Hai jaye, to phir hai jai.

All were enjoying their performance thinking it to be an act, but unknown to the fact that Shaurya in real was struggling, he was trying hard to put even a pinch of gulal on her but nothing worked.

Bg music
"Rass bhari gori ek kaam keri de.
Holi mai yowan more naam keri de."

As team Krishna sang these line, team Radha was ready with a lath, and it was time for lath mar holi.

Anokhi and team "Yovan hmaro na ye bhais ko matha.
Neeyat bigaro ke to khaoge latha."

Hoooo

Girls started beating boy's with their lath.
"Gokul ke gwala to hathile hai bade.
Yowan ko daan mange rahon mai khare."

For which Shaurya and team started throwing flowers on their girls, playing phoolon ki holi.

"Preet ke nate hm pyar mange ri.
Mange nahi daan adhikar mange ri."

Whole team and audience together with full energy.

Bg music

Liye prem bhao tyohar biraj mai hori aai re.

Holi aai re,
Holi aai re.

Albeli masti chai re.
Liye prem bharo tyohar
Biraj mai holi aai re
Liye rangan ki bersat
Biraj mai holi aai re.

Shaurya with red gulal in his hand "Aa ri aa ittu aa"
Anokhi showing her tongue to him "Ja re ja utthu ja"

Getting tired, h tried to blackmail her with his action that he would disclose their relation in front of all

Bg music
Shaurya "Tu meri sajni,"

Anokhi fully enjoying his situation "ooho"
Shaurya "Mai tera sajan,"
Anokhi "acha!"

But this also backfired him.

Anokhi and girls came with matki full of water colors and threw on boys.

Bg music
"Umer ko chandan,
Ghase nitya niranjan 😂"

And now she provoked the lion. This time without thinking of anyone shaurya pulled one curtain from decoration, and grabed Anokhi in it.

Whole lot of boys and girls moved back, giving the center stage to Shakhi.

Bg -
" dekhti reh gai sakhi saheli,
Kanha ne radha gheri akeli "

Shaurya with wet hair dripping colours thrown by Anokhi, moved closer to her.
His movements sends chills down the spin of every students, no one was hooting but imaging his next step without blinking their eyes.

Shakhi were inches apart, and Anokhi was already red without every a single color on her, Shaurya bend down a bit to match her height and then wishpered the lyrics playing on background in her ear's.

Bg music.

" bolo tm per ka rang dale,
Radhe tmper ka rang dale,
Tm pehle he rang rangili "

Anokhi hiding her blush infront of all. Wishpered with the lyrics.

" prem ko dalo rang,
Prem ko dalo rang, jo jag ko de na dikhai reee"

Now all gathered back on stage, as crowd grew shaurya applied gulal on Anokhi from her forehead to neck, not even left a single spot un colored.

They all danced, sang and enjoyed holi to fullest.

More episodes are on YouTube
Channel - Amicable TV ❤