Episode 48

Anokhi sat at the right end beside her sat shaurya, then Shaan, Ashtha, bubli, kitty bebo.

The movie starts.

All were focused on tv, as the movie is super duper interesting. Except one.

Any guess?

If you thought its our Shaurya who is more focused on Anokhi rather than watching the movie then you are wrong.

The one who is least interested in the movie was Anokhi she was  yawning and her eyes were shouting for a good sleep and her body wanted rest after working whole day in the college canteen, studing and then preparing whole meal alone and also after handling this bacha Sabherwal 🤦‍♀️. Who always have some or other problems in his life and wants her to solve all of them.

Even though she had a pillow for herself she chosed to use Shaurya's arms as her pillow. At 1st when she felt sleepy, she shifted towards him, and slowly her head landed on his right arms then, as her eyes were closing she grabbed his right arms and hugged it using his right shoulder as her pillow. And now she was way more comfortable to sleep, since they were on mattress laying on the floor and she is not habituated of sleeping at floor. But  his arms had been her safe comfort zone after their marriage and she felt she belongs there from forever to forever.

And Shaurya was enjoying all these cute moments of their lives as these are the moment that are remembered latter.

He lovingly caressed her hair using his left hand.

Shaurya - ( in mind ) log such he bolte h, bachon mai bhagwan ka roop hota h tab he to maine bachpan mai he predict kr diya tha that you are my wife. Or dekho now you are my wife, wo bhi gusse wali, pata h jis din tm ghar se gai thi uss din mai kitna sad tha mom ne bhi bola ki pata nahi kab dobara tmhare hath ka khana khane mile, lekin ab dekho, you are with me, tm to guasa bhi itne pyar se krti ho, ki mai kya bolun tmhe.

Or kya bol rhi thi tm, ki mai inn balon ko kaat dunga? Never, Anokhi na mai katunga na tmhe katne dunge, they are my favorite ❤.

As he was talking with himself he felt Shaans leg over his, when he turned to see at his father he found he is sleeping throwing his hands and legs all around.

Shaurya slightly pushed his leg from him using his free hand and then embraced Anokhi totally in his arms picking her whole body from mattress and shifting upon himself. After making her comfortable over him he shifted on her place. Giving more space to Shaan.

As movie ended they all slept there it self.

Next morning;

Bubli was the 1st one to wake, she got up and went to freshen up. Hearing some sounds both girls woke up as the place was new for them so they had light sleep.

Kitty was stretching her arms and yawning unintentionally looked at her right and the view shocked her making her yawn vanished.

Kitty - ( murmured ) ab ye he dekhna baki tha 😳 apne he bhai ka romance 🤦‍♀️ ye dono room mai nahi ja sakte the kya.

Bebo who sitting beside her looked towards the direction,  kitty was looking.

Bebo - ( whispered in kitty's ear ) lagta h hm jald he buwa banne wale h.

Kitty - hope so 🤭

They both giggleed.

The scene was very clear, pure, cute and filled with pure love. Shaurya was sleeping peacefully, and Anokhi was sleeping on him as if he is her bed .

Soon everyone was awake including Shaurya who was still doing the job of being her personal bed. As Anokhi was still sleeping on him. And all were trying not to look towards Shakhi but failed very badly.