Episode 77

Enjoy your most awaited episode.
And remember this whole work is based on fictional imagination, and should be taken like that only.

Read only if you are an eligible reader i don't want any negative comments or actions, you will read it on your own risk if you can't you can simply ignore this episode.

Not that big but consider it a maha episode it's lengthier than other once.

🌟 Happy Reading 🌟

Anokhi - itne special jagah per mujh jaisi special insaan bhi h sath mai, ab isse zada special kya chaiye aapko?

Shaurya - lagta h bohat zada jaldi h mere bache ki mumma bane ki hn?

Anokhi - wo bhi ban jaungi, pr filhal to mai aapki banna chahti hun, duniya chahe jo bhi bole per mai hmesa aapki ho ke rehna chahti hun, aapse dur jane ki baat se dar lagta h mujhe or aapke sath hone ki baat se chain aata h.

Shaurya - i love you to...

He picks her in his arm's in bridal style, and went inside their wooden house.

He laid her on their bed and himself laid beside  gazing  her as if thinking something.

Anokhi - kya soch rhe ho aap?

Shaurya - hmari 1st night mai kuch or ho na ho, atleast ghunghat or dhoodh ka glass to hona he chaiye na.

Anokhi - hmm, mana ki aksar wife doodh ka glass le ker aati h, but iss ghar may kya kahan h  mujhe pata nahi h, to aap jaiye or kitchen se doodh ka glass le ker aaiye or mai yahan ghoonghat le ker aapka wait kerti hun, bilkul filmy style mai.

Shaurya - nice idea, patni devi ji.

He winked at her and went to bring milk and she sat on the bed took out her dupatta pinned with her lehenga, kept the pin aside and put a ghoonghat on her head.

He came back with a glass of cold drink.

Shaurya - yahan mai rehta nahi hun to fridge mai doodh bhi nahi h, wo kharab ho jata h na, but ye cold drink tha to mai ye he le aaya. Chalega na?

Anokhi nodded in yes from her ghoonghat,

Shaurya went near her, he kept the cold drink on side table, and played the song " same song that Shaurya played, before udi udi, let me know if you remember or not " and Shaurya holds the corner of her ghoonghat pulled it up, very slowly as if taking full filmy feeling with an expectations of looking at his wife with shy face, but when he removed the ghoonghat.....

His dearest wife was looking at him with a bright smile on her face and twinkle in her eyes.

Shaurya - tmhe to sharmana tha na?

Anokhi - mujhe sharam nahi hasi aa rhi h, hm aise behave ker rhe h jaise koi teen ho.

Shaurya - hm teen na sahi, but ye hmari 1st night to h, or ye hmari duety h ki hm isse memorable banaye, after all puri life time ki memory jo hm taiyar ker rhe h. Kyu pretaatma...

Anokhi - hain?

Shaurya - mera matlab h priyatama, wo flow flow mai nikal gaya. Acha chalo ye cold drink pee ker shagun kerte h.

He forwarded the glass towards her, she took a sip and brought the glass near his lips, he rotates the glass a bit and kept his lips at the same spot from where she had it, he looked in her eyes and drank a bit of it, and then kept it back on the side table but not even moved his eyes from her even for once.

He then came near her smiling face, kept his palm on her both cheeks, and kissed her forehead letting his lips relax their as a kiss on lips can be because of lust but a forehead kiss always comes with commitment and pure love,
His lips stayed there for a minute or two, then he moved it from her forehead to her right eyes, letting his lips and nose feel the true meaning of softness while moving, his lips again stoped at her eyes, he gave a perk there. As these are the only eyes who let her see him, and the only eyes he wants to see throughout his life.