Episode 9

Both bride and groom were ready. Shaurya was sitting in the mandap and pandit ji was chanting some mantras.

Soon he asked to call the bride.

Bubli came with her little sister. Shaurya looked up towards his bride who was coming towards him slowly with smallest steps she could ever take.

Shaurya- " Talking with his own self ". Kahan mai tmhe apne collage mai entry nahi lene de raha tha or kahan ab tm sidhe meri life mai enter ho rhi ho wo bhi bina knock kiye.

He looked into her eyes trying to read her mind but her eye makeup was doing it's job of hiding her real expression. And mean while destiny played it's game she in order to look forward lifted her eyes up and it met with his deep eyes 👀 she to tried to look in his eyes trying to look through his soul, but his expression was same as usual blank with sprinkled rudeness.

Anokhi- " Talking with her own self and walking towards the mandap " kharusiyat chehre pr fix deposit ki tarah thok ke bhaw mai rakhe huwe h, mata rani di ne samjhaya to tha pr inka MUU EK SARU SA FACE dekh kr lag raha hai ki kahin bhag jaun mai, nahi to dharti maa ko bolun ki mujhe thora sa space dede choti si he hun thore se jagha mai fit ho jaungi bs unko thora sa fatna hoga taki mai ander ghus jaun.

She reached near the mandap but was still lost in his eyes busy chatting with her self, Shaurya realised that they were lost somewhere but looking in each other's eyes, if someone will look at them they would think something else and to avoid any kind of embarrassment he diverted his eyes breaking their eye contact.

Bubli made anokhi sit on Shaurya's right side.

Gayatri- pandit ji hmne mehendi ki rasham to kiya tha pr haldi nahi ho paya koi dikkat to nahi hai na.

Pandit- dekhiye mehendi or haldi do zaruri rasham hote h inka hona zaroori h, aapne mehendi kr liya to haldi ki chinta mat kriye haldi abhi bhi ho sakti h mai abhi haldi taiyar kr ke deta hun aap thora thora Ver Vadhu ko lada dijiye.

He gave haldi and then kanchan, gayatri, bubli applied it on Shaurya and Anokhi in little amount just to complete the ritual.

And then pandit ji continued with the wedding.
Starting With jai mala.

And bubli did Anokhi's Kanya Daan

There on the other side Ashtha was running and hiding from Raja , there Ashtha was climbing stairs of an under construction building and here Shaurya was talking fera's with Anokhi.

Soon Raja found Ashtha, and was about to shoot her when Mr and Mrs Bhalla came there to stop him.

Here Shaurya and Anokhi completed their fera's with giving seven promises to each other.

Pandit ji- ab Kanya Var ke bayain taraf baithengi ( now bride will sit on the left side of groom. )  Vivah ke baad aap inki vamangi hui iss liye ab se her puja mai, mai utsav mai jahan bhi aap sath honge aap inke bayin taraf he rahengi yani ab se inke left side mai he aapka sthan h.

There in Kapurthala Raja was in full madness without thinking of any consequences and openly ignoring his parents request he Shot Ashtha in her Stomach.

Here in Kapurthala red blood started flowing from Ashtha's Stomach there in Chandigarh Shaurya filled Anokhi's mang with red sindur. And then put nuptial chain around her neck.

There Mr and Mrs Bhalla ran towards Ashtha to save her but since she was standing at the corner of un walled flat she fell down.

Both of them shouted, - Ashtha jiiiiii.

Here in Chandigarh pandit said- Vivah sampan huwa ab aap dono apne baron ka aashirwad le lijiye.

Both came infront of Tej Sabherwal and bent for his blessings. And then they took blessings from all the other elder's fully ignoring Vineet.

Tej- ab sare Shabherwal Mansion chalon baki ki batain or rashmain wahin hogi.

All sat inside their car and Shakhi was given some private time to spend together in their car so no one was with them other than the driver, even though Anokhi whole heartedly wanted bubli to accompany her but kanchan took her in her car.

There in Kapurthala Bhalla's were having very hard times, they were not able to stop their own son, and now someone is laying infront of them almost dead and if proper medication will not be received they will be in a big no bigger no rather in a biggest problem, they could ever imagine. And the insult in society will be multiplied by 100 from what they received after Anokhi's runaway.

They both brought Ashtha to the local nearby hospital.

They were very much afraid as they didn't want to get involved in any police case so they lied Ashtha on stretchers and kept her phone and purse beside her and they ran away from there.

As hospital staff saw astha laying in such a pathetic situation they called the doctor. But doctor said that they need her relative to get signeture on some legal papers then only they can proceed, as that's the rule.

Staff members started searching for a number in her emergency contacts. They diled a number and a phone starting ringing in a dark room were a man was sitting with a wine bottle and in background song was playing TM AA GAYE HO NOOR AAGAYA HAI.

{ Till now u all must have guessed it's our Shaan Papa and for those who still don't know, Astha and Shaan are the real parents of Shaurya }

As his phone rang he picked it up.

Shaan- hello noor?

Medical staff- nahi, mai Hospital se bol raha hun ye madam jinka ye phone h unhe goli lagi h hmme àapka number inke emergency contacts mai mila iss liye aapko call kr rhe h. Kya aap iss patient ke rishtedar h?

Shaan was shocked to hell. His mouth lost words, his throat dried, not a single word came out of his mouth.

Medical staff- hello sir! Are you there, aap sun rahe h na.

Episode 10 already uploaded on YouTube
Channel- Amicable Tv

Episode 10 already uploaded on YouTubeChannel- Amicable Tv

Please subscribe 💜