Episode 50

⚠️ Attention ⚠️
New Shakhi Fanfiction is ready🌟

Note- the updates will not be as regular as
you al get here. But that ff is something different.

And you know, it takes time to write the best❤

Make sure you are 16+ to be an eligible reader.
And yes, please like, share and give your
precious review if possible ❤.

I don't know how to Share the link here, but have shared it on YouTube. If you want to directly search for it.
Search Shaurya on Inkitt and you will get this ff.

🌟❤🌟

Back to story ✨️

Shaurya went to his cabin, with his off mood.

He was going through some papers, no not going through them just turning the pages.

Here in canteen, Anokhi made his coffee and asked chotu to deliver it.

Chotu brought his coffee, he saw that Shaurya is busy with the files he slowly kept the cup on his table but it made a bit noise distracting Shaurya.

Shaurya looked at him with his stern face.

Chotu - woo...woo..coo...coffeeeee.

He says and ran out in the blink of second.

Shaurya - what the!

He shook his head and brought the cup of coffee near his lips smelling it at 1st, and wow what a smell.

He happily took a sip of it.

Shaurya - guess! Heaven has turned it self into my cup of coffee.

He rested his back on his chair. And started enjoying his dearest coffee. But suddenly he remembered something now his coffee stayed still in his hand and the one he was about to swallow stayed still near his throat he forgot to swollow them. He coughed because of the still coffee he hold near his throat.

Shaurya - ( patting his own head while coughing ) ye kya ker diya Shaurya 🤦🏼‍♂️ tune usse class mai aane tak nahi diya 😳.

Tej - ( while entering his cabin ) kya ho gaya putter, kisse class mai ghusne nahi diya?

Shaurya - 😰 Anokhi ko.

Tej - lekin kyu? Subha subha kon sa nasha ker ke college aaye the? Ya aate he kahin Afeem to nahi sungh liya na tmne?

Shaurya - bare papa, college mai kya afeem ka pair h jo mai Ajeem sungh lunga? Or mai chir-chira tha, uss time maine breakfast bhi nahi kiya tha or subha Anokhi ke hath ki coffee bhi nahi mili mujhe to mai kya kerta 🥺. Wo bs mai flow flow mai beh gaya, or us time ek he baat thi dimag mai ki ghar per usne mujhse apne kapde iron krwaye yahan to mai badla le sakta hun to wo sari baat mere dimag mai ek sath aaya or usko samne dekh ker gussa nikal gaya to kya kerta, or uski he galti h na subha ki coffee kyu nahi diya usney mujhe.