Episode 27

Next morning Shaan reached hospital at 7 itself and woke Anokhi and Ashtha up.

Ashtha- Shaan kya dikkat h tmhe itni subha hmme kyu utha diya, or tm kr kya rhe ho yahan sona nahi h?

Shaan- bhagwan se daro noor subha ke 7 baj rhe h. Ye bhi koi sone ka samay h.

Ashtha- 9 bje se pehle jo insaan ankh na khole wo achanak subha ke 7 bje samne aajaye to hairani hoti h Shaan it's natural.

Shaan- excuse me mai yahan apni bezati krwane nahi aaya hun.

Ashtha- to phir kyu aaye ho Shaan ?

Anokhi giggled.

Shaan- apne papa pr hasna buri baat h Anokhi, jao muu dho kr ghar jao, niche makhan car mai wait kr rha h tmhara, fresh ho kr, breakfast kr ke aana. Or hn abhi ke liye mai bs fruits or soup le kr aaya hun, tm aate time hm dono ka breakfast bhi lete ana.

Anokhi- OK papa.

After few minutes ahe left for Shabherwal Mansion.

In Shabherwal Mansion.

Anokhi went to the guest room, but remembered her luggage was not there it must be kept in Shaurya's room.

When she came in Shaurya's room she found its empty she immediately went towards her luggage and take out a blue simple shifon saree. And went inside the washroom.

Meanwhile Shaurya came back in his room after working out, he was already dipping in sweat and was about to go inside the washroom but heard someone hissing from inside.

Shaurya- ( placing his ears near the washroom door he muttered ) jab Gym gaya tha tab to koi nahi tha, abhi kon ho sakta hai? Itni subha to chor bhi nahi jate dusre ke ghar 🤔 servents ki ya kisi or ki himmat nahi ki wo Shaurya Shabherwal ke washroom mai pair bhi rakhe. To kon h jo ander h or aisi ajeeb ajeeb aawaje bhi nikal rha h.

While he was busy chatting with himself Anokhi opened the door and as she opened it she shouted ( aaaaaaaaa ) out of shock ( remember he wasn't leaning on the door bs kaan laga kr sun rha tha that's why he didn't fell on her ) which alerted Shaurya and he stands properly, but his eyes were fixed on her. And it wasn't his or his eyes fault that his dear wife was wearing saree of his favourite colour, and her wet hair was making her look freaking gorgeous and that draping of the shifon saree was very nicely and perfectly defining her curves. And that redness on her face was... Wait that redness was not her blush.

Shaurya looked at her face and it was red because of... anger ? and shock? and how did he missed that her hands were still on her chest trying to control her breathing. { Writer - beta nikki ko tadne se fursat mile to ye sab notice kroge na }
Shaurya gulped down his Saliva, for the first time in his entire life someone had scared him just by looks.

Anokhi- ( after relaxing her breath ) kya kr rhe the aap? Aise koi derwaze pr khara hota h kya ?

Shaurya- hn.. hn to.. me... meri kya galti h, tm to hospital mai thi na achanak bathroom se kaise prakat ho rhi ho?

Anokhi- papa hospital aaye the, unhone he mujhe fresh hone bheja.

Shaurya- ( in shock ) dad? Itni subha ? Uth bhi gaye 😳

Anokhi- aap or Ashtha mam dono ek he jaise h.

She says while shaking her head in unbelievably, then turned towards the mirror and started drying her hair.

Shaurya- matlab?

He stands behind her looking her from mirror.
Anokhi also looked at him through mirror.

Anokhi- mam ne bhi bilkul aisa he reaction diya tha, unhe hospital mai dekh ke.

Shaurya- hn to kumbhkaran time se pehle uth jayega to hairani hogi he na.