Ayanokouji Information part 5

"why do say that we are idiots?" ask Matsushita.

"oops sorry but you did not belong to them, not you, not, not Karuizawa, not Satou are an idiot because you three know the lesson"

"What is the lesson?" ask Shinohara.

"don't judge a book by its cover," said Yukimura.

"I'm not asking you," said Shinohara looking at Yukimura with a cold glare.

"well Yukimura's answer was correct, don't judge a book by its cover," said Aokimuchi.

"but he said that don't judge by its cover, so," said Shinohara.

And everyone except for defect facepalmed.

"are you all girls think that the meaning of don't judge a book by its cover are refers to the book? "Akimuchi asked.

"well, duh. doesn't it say don't judge a book by its cover, so that's mean don't judge what cover the book is, "said Shinohara, her friends except for Karuizawa, Matsushita, Satou agreed according to Shinohara. 

And everyone's facepalmed.

"You're stupid," Aokimuchi said.

"wha.." Shinohara and her friend asked.

"well you are all idiot because you think that the meaning of don't judge a book by its cover are refers to the book," said Aokimuchi.

"but it said that don't judge a book by its cover, so it only said don't judge on the book," said Shinohara.

"she's right!" said Onodera who supports Shinohara.

"well totally, the meaning of the book in that was not a book," said Ichinose.

"not a book, so what does it mean?" ask Mori.

"is figurative language, that's mean the book was referring to a person or someone that's mean the meaning of don't judge a book by its cover is don't judge a person by their appearance or statue," said Ichinose.

"Ah we understand now and also we never judge a person," said Shinohara and other girls.

"wow, you said that, then, why do say that was Ayanokouji, Yukimura and Miyake are perverts?" ask Aokimuchi.

"well..." Shinohara and other girls can't speak because they can't answer.

"well, looks like you cant answer my question, well," said Aokimuchi.

And the video continues.

Abilities.

"we will see the first the OAA of Ayanokouji," said Aokimuchi, and everyone nodded.

YEAR 1 ARC: STUDENT EVALUATION

ACADEMIC ABILITY C-

INTELLIGENCE C-

DECISION-MAKING C-

PHYSICAL ABILITY C-

COOPERATIVENESS D

"well as you see this is the OAA of Ayanokouji"

and the first one to react was Ryuuen.

"Kukuku, you said that Ayanokouji was the one who will beat me and my lackey, then what is that OAA?" said Ryuuen.

"right and how he can beat us if his Physical abilities were lower than us," said Ishizaki.

And everyone laugh.