Fan fact

Did you know, in other version of volume 3, Ayanokouji refers them as pawn while the other version he refers everyone as his tool

Well, if you google the word 'pawn person' and the meaning of it, you will see that pawn was a person that being used by other person for his interest.

Just like the tool person where A tool is someone who lacks the capacity to realize theyre being used by someone else. A fool. This person mighy have low intelligence and/or self-steem. Example: That tool doesn't even know she's just using him. Or: let's ask Tony to come along with us since he's got the money and could buy us anything, that tool!

And also, a person who refers as pawn are not same as pawn from chess.

Dont be same as @JustSomeRandomBS because this guy always compare the pawn from chess to pawn person as same even they are different. Just because they had word "pawn", doesnt mean they are same.

They are similarity, and that is they had the word "pawn" and they are use by someone.
__________________________________

And another fan fact, If Ayanokouji refers everyone as his pawn, why is there only one person that he literally uses as his pawn, and who is that? Well,is one and only Horikita.

Well, its one and only Suzune Horikita, he literally use her by manipulating her and controlling as his puppet. He used her in volume 2 and 3 without her idea that she being used by other person.

If you said "how about his girlfriend Kei Karuizawa?" well, she was also a pawn, but he don't  manipulating him and use her to win. 

During volume 4 after the spread your leg scene and before guessing who is the VIP, Kiyotaka tell Karuizawa what the plan and she follow what he instruct to him unlike Horikita who just use without her consent.

I observe that every volume after volume 4, He dont use Karuizawa, he just telling what she going to do, Karuizawa even do something that he didn't tell her like to do it just like telling him what really happen in the girl side and more, that's why he impress at him.

Karuizawa was not literally pawn of him but she was assistant of him and spy of him.

nickbaron626 said that Kei only useful on volume 10, didn't he read the volume 4, 4.5,6,7,8? All that volume Kei act as Ayanokouji assistant and spy, even Ayanokouji had no intention of winning in other volume, Kei did her great and efforts for that.

Kei also know that Ayanokouji had no intention of winning in other volume, but she need to act like his assistant, a literally assistant, that's why she was best pawn for him.

Karuizawa was only using by Ayanokouji as a textbook of love, but since I talking about where they taking a special exam or some even, its not counted.
__________________________________

Is better if you become a tool or pawn of Ayanokouji, even your grade are low as long that you had ability that was need for class, you will not expel.

Academic and physical abilities are not the only one that need for class, but other ability as well.

Okay, this fan fact is over, I will search and create another fan fact in 6 year

Peace