Yamadead is gone v2

This is the second version of our chapter.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Okay, everyone, since you watch the previous video, how about this video" Aokimuchi said.

"where is the video we're going to be watching today and is it about what it is?" asked Ryuuen. 

"This video is about Yamauchi of class D and it's also about whether he's not going to be with Ike and Sudou in the future," Aokimuchi said. 

"about me?" asked Yamauchi. 

"yes, are you deaf?" Aokimuchi was annoyed at Yamauchi. 

And he continue to speak at everyone.

"Also, if you remember the video that the set was on the island where Ayanokouji and Karuizawa first kissed happen" 

"yeah, we remember that but, is this video were going to watch is about Yamauchi, right?" ask Yukimura.

"Yes, this video is about Yamauchi." said Aokimuchi.

"then, why are you talking about the scene where Karuizawa and Ayanokouji kiss in the first place?" ask Yukimura.

"I'm not talking about that scene, I'm just talking about that video" Aokimuchi response.

"Oh, then can you explain to us why you mentioning that video" Yukimura said.

"well, if you noticed something in that video where Sudou, Ike, and Hondou were together, you noticed something strange there, right?" Aokimuchi said.

"Weird? ah, you mean..."

"Sudou and Ike are not with Yamauchi who they always have with them"

And everyone remembered that video that Yamauchi was no longer with Ike and Sudou.

"Why didn't Sudou and Ike go with Yamauchi?"

"Yes, Hondou is with them"

"Haahaha, I know the reason" laughed Yamauchi.

"Really, what is that, Haruki?" asked Ike.

"Well, the reason why my future me is no longer with your future you, is because my future me decided to abandon you're future you and go solo because you two will only get carried by me, I don't want some burden so that's why my future me leaves your future you" said Yamauchi.

Ike and Sudou were pissed at what Yamauchi said.

"Shit, I remembered what he said earlier when we were watching the video where our future self is on the island, what he said that we are useless" said Sudou.

"I didn't remember that but if he really said that, he would have had karma" said Ike.

Yamauchi didn't hear them.

""Like I said, the video you are going to watch today is about why Yamauchi is no longer with Ike and Sudou" said Aokimuchi.

"I'm interested to watch it" said Yamauchi.

And Aokimuchi  play the video

Class C.

Yamauchi's voice, which made a loud noise and jerk, stung my ears.

'how this video was interesting to him? in the first scene, his future self was screaming which made everyone's ears hurt.' thought Ayanokouji.

"Why the heck is that guy screaming so loud?" Ask Kamuro

"Yeah, why is that guy screaming so loud? my ear gets hurt when I hear him screaming!" ask loudly of Hashimoto.

"Is that Yamauchi yelling a while ago in that video before the video itself was shown?" asked Ayanokouji. "Yes, I've been screaming before this video is released," Aokimuchi said.