Ayanokoujis information part 11

This is the continuation of the information of Ayanokouji.
____________________________________________________________________

"Oh, I remember something again before we start," said Aokimuchi.

"What is it again?" Ask Kanzaki.

"I promise that I'm going to let Ayanokouji throw some stone at Yamauchi and his friend since it was their fault because they threw a stone at Ayanokouji," said Aokimuchi.

"But, you told us!" Shout Yamauchi who was revived earlier by Aokimuchi.

"Yeah!" His friend agrees with him.

They all revive. Ayanokouji asks Aokimuchi to revive them and never die because Ayanokouji wants them to feel the suffering and pain of the stones hitting them.

If they are dead, Ayanokouji would be fine boring because they don't feel pain since there was dead. So, is cool to make them not die.

"What do you mean? I don't remember telling you to throw a rock on Ayanokouji" said Aokimuchi

"I don't remember too," said Komiya

"Me too," said Kondou.

And everyone agrees with them.

"I remember that Aokimuchi ask everyone if they want to throw a stone at Ayanokouji," said Kouenji.

And everyone agrees with him since they also remember it

"Okay, since I make my promise, what about you start throwing rocks at them, Ayanokouji?" Said Aokimuchi to Ayanokouji while pointing to Yamauchi and his friends.

"Yes, I want to," said Ayanokouji.

"Okay, you can start now," said Aokimuchi.

And Ayanokouji throws all the stones at Yamauchi and his friend like a machine gun.

"Wow, how fast he throws that stone them?!" Shout Sudou.

"It was like a machine gun," said Karuizawa.

"Yeah," said Matsushita and Satou.

Ayanokouji continued throwing stones at Yamauchi and his friends

Time skip.

After the suffering that Yamauchi and his friend from the rocks that Ayanokouji throw at them.

And they crying now.

"Cry baby," said Kouenji.

"Nando mo," said Sotomura.

"Okay, let's start the video," said Aokimuchi said.

And he starts the videos

Physical Abilities part 6

Long jump.

Ayanokouji can do the long jump also.

And he 3 skills for his long jump.

(Rainbow-style jump) When Ayanokouji uses this type of long jump he can make a rainbow but not a rainbow.

(W-style jump) when Ayanokouji uses this type of long jump, he needs to fast himself when he was going to do this if he wants to use this (W-style jump).

Finally (Flip jump) this type of long jump Ayanokouji does the flip. Any type of flip

"Okay guys, let's go to the last ability of his speed and agility.

(Stealth mode) Ayanokouji has better stealth skills because when he goes stealth mode, no one can see him.

" so, that's why everyone calls him invisible guy," said Satou.