When Ayanokouji decide to leave Kei at volume 7 (version 2)

Okay, this will be a 2nd version of our latest chapter.

And also, the memory of them on this version will be different from version 1, that's mean th they not remember about what happen in version 1.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Okay, since we finish the last video, I'm going to play another video. oh, by the way, do remember some video where Ayanokouji where talk to his father?" said Aokimuchi

"Well, I remember that," said Sudou.

"I don't forget that video," said Ryuuen.

Others also said that they don't forget the video of Ayanokouji meeting his father and they said that still remember that video.

"well, the video that you going to watch today is the same timeline that the video that you watch where Ayanokouji talks to his father" Aokimuchi said.

"so, that's why you saying about that" said Yukimura.

"yep, but this video was after the scene where Ayanokouji talk with his father" Aokimuchi said.

"oh" everyone said.

"Okay, I will play the video" Aokimuchi said as he play the video.

AT DUSK, I walked a path lined with trees. I looked up and exhaled.White steam curled from my mouth and vanished into the night sky.

"oh, it getting dark on that video" said Shibata.

"It because when the night" Hashimoto sing

"when the night" follow by Hayato

"Has come" Hashimoto

"Has come" Hayato

"Oh yeah! And the light was turned off. Oh it was often"

"It was often" Hayato

"Coming out" Hashimoto

"Coming out" Hayato

"Bathroom queen!" Every boys sing the last part

"Okay, stop singing that song of Andrew E and let's continue the video" Aokimuchi kill joy

'Why the heck I need to follow what he said' thought Hayato while looking on Hashimoto

"Cold," I muttered. 

Every time I breathed out, that white steam rose into the air. 

I exhaled and inhaled, over and over again. 

"Well, it was interest for people who only go to some cold place where it was snow and do cold smoking because it was healthy than cigarettes" said Katsuragi.

"Well, it since it was you who said that, we believe now" said Aokimuchi.

Albert on other hand, still beating Yahiko nonstop in far from crowd.

I tended to forget because of the extremely temperature fluctuations from day to day, but winter was here. 

Last year around this time, I'd always been indoors. A girl passed me, shivering in the cold. 

'wait, isn't that..' Asahina's thought while she was looking at the girl from the video

She chatted happily with someone on her phone.

"wait, isn't that Nazuna?" Nagumo.

"Well, yes" said Aokimuchi.

"So, that person was me" said Asahina.

"wait, who's the person she was talking to in other side of phone?" ask Kiriyama.