Ayanokouji's information part 22

Relationship part 9

Class C part 2

Kakeru Ryuuen.

No direct interaction with them, although they saw each other face to face in the survival test.

Kakeru did not appear to think much of Kiyotaka, while the latter took note of the former's camp.

"Well that's true because in my mind that he was only a bitter of Suzune," said Ryuuen.

And class D agree with him because even though they saw the ability of Ayanokouji, they still think that he was the orbiter of Suzune.

But, the fact is, Ryuuen was one of the great toys of Ayanokouji.

No lie.

"What?!" Ryuuen.

And Sudou laughs at him.

Class B

Honami Ichinose.

Kiyotaka first met Ichinose in the hallway when she was calling her teacher Hoshinomiya because she was annoyed by Ayanokouji and Chiyabashira.

"Hey! That's not true!" Shout Hoshinomiya.

He later watched her prevent Ken from getting into further trouble with C-Class students.

"What happens at that time?" Ask Hirata.

"Sudou and 1 class student almost get to fight but Ichinose stop them," said Ayanokouji

"But, who is the one who

They met formally when he ran it on her.

Honami later called on him and begged him for aid by asking him to pretend to be her boyfriend after one of her friends gave her a love letter.

"So, he was the one that mysterious guy that asked by Ichinose to pretend to be her boyfriend," said Shibata.

He reject her and said that he was her friend in front of Chihiro who is the one who confesses here to Ichinose.

"Chihiro-chan?" Ask the class B

He gives Ichinose some love advice.

And he said to Ichinose that he didn't think that was something he would say, considering no one's ever confessed to him before. But he think it was a mistake for her to call him there.

He spoke it for her and Chihiro's sake.

"For our sakes?" Ask Chihiro.

"Yes, Chihiro-chan," said Ichinose.

He said to her that it's true that confessing her feelings isn't easy to do. He also said to her that she spend every day in complete anguish, as she create the experience in her head over and over. And yet, he said to her that she can't even confess her feelings.

He also said to her that even when she thinks the time has come to do it, she can't say the words 'I like you! Because he said that they get stuck in her throat. That's what he thinks.