Origin of Ayanokouji

After the chapter "Father came to school" I made some voting system before the next chapter.

They going to vote are which one of the voting lists that they want to read as next chapter.

And the chapter that so many people's vote, is "Origin of Ayanokouji" with a 42 people put their check on the comment of this.

So, they will react to the "Origin of Ayanokouji"
____________________________________________________________________

And the chapter start.

"Hey, Aokimuchi" Kanzaki call Aokimuchi.

"what is it, Kanzaki" ask Aokimuchi.

"I remember the previous one where Ayanokouji's father visited our school. I remember Ayanokouji said that he never tell his past to anyone" said Kanzaki.

" I was curious about his past," said Kanzaki

"me too!"

And everyone was curious about each other and agreed with each other.

"Okay, I will show you his past," said Aokimuchi.

'shit' thought Ayanokouji.

And before Aokimuchi play the video, he saw some chip.

Its not a chip but a memory chip that contain where everyone react to where Ayanokouji monologue saying everyone is a pawn.

He immediately pick it and insert it it to his memory box.

'well, the memory store at this chip was only when they react to Ayanokouji's pawn monologue. oh well' thought Aokimuchi.

And everyone seems to remember where they react to information of Ayanokouji when he think everyone is a pawn.

"Hey I remember Ayanokouji think us as his pawn!" said Shinohara

"me too!" said Mori.

"That bastard!" shout Miyamoto.

"Wait, is this video will also show why Ayanokouji-kun think us as his pawn" said Hirata.

"yep" said Aokimuchi

"oh" said Hirata.

And Aokimuchi play the video now.

In some secret facility called White Room run by the father of Ayanokouji.

"So, that is the white room" said Yamauchi.

"Why did you need to ask that? I already know that is a white room because that was in full white" said Sudou. and everyone agreed.

The white room was build 20 years ago and it had 3 generations in previously.

"Sir, I think we should stop this experiment, sir," said the random instructor to the father of Ayanokouji.

"Why the hell did you think to stop my experiment?" asked the father of Ayanokouji with a dark aura.

And everyone in the theatre was scared of the video.

'experiment? is he a scientist? what experiment is he going to do?' thought Karuizawa, Hirata, Ichinose.

"But, sir, never mind," said the instructor.

"Oh, by the way, I'm going to introduce to you my child," said the Professor.

And the maid came while carrying a baby.

"oh, your son is, cute sir," said the instructor.

"oh, yeah, he's cute," said Ichinose.

"I agree with you, Ichinose-san," said Hirata.