•°•°UKIYO°•°•

It's Hyun first day became a trainee
She was freaking out that she just can't believe it's finally her day .

She hope that just everything is going to be fine and she want to get a good impressions from others

But that is just her expectation, she didn't make any friend maybe because she can't communicate really well . Introvert detected!

It's have been 3 week since Hyun first day .
Still didn't have friends always alone until there is new trainee .

Park Jeongwoo ' Iksan pride ' .

They are at the same age so they talk comfortably .04 liner.

He was the one who talk to her first. Although he was very loud .

Jeongwoo treat Hyun really well . They love to spend time together , training dancing and singing together .

They will cheat dieting and eat together at the convenience store every weekend .

So they just need to prevent from any staff to know about it or they would get scolded by the staff.

Sometimes the staff scolded both of them because they are too close and the company did not let trainee being friend with opposite sex trainee .

They was so annoying that they can't talk to each other when they are in the building company building.

Now its Hyun second year became a trainee and still waiting to debut but there wasn't even any news about her to debut .

She keep asking herself should she stop or continue because it must be a waste for 2 year became a trainee but got nothing .

Then , the company decide to move her to other company and she agree with it and move to the new company.

It was sad that they can't meet each other regularly .

Yes , they can but not regularly.

On her last day at the company .
They spent time together the whole day . It's feel like a date.

Both of them having fun at Lotte World
And both of them hoping for the day to not end yet .