(๑¯ω¯๑)

Time flies so fast that they didn't realize that it is already their 6th Anniversary. Both of the group become successful and most of them are becoming an actor and also some of them are debut to become a soloist.

Hyun and Jeongwoo still in relationship. Although there are a few misunderstanding between both of them,  sometimes but they keep trying their best to stay together.

Now,  they didn't have to worried about their relationship because the company didn't mind about their relationship since jeongwoo have pass the dating ban.

I guess both of them are lucky that their are one production company that will make a variety show for Treasure and Starpieces.

Both of them are kinda shock and happy at the same time. Finally they will reunited in the same show. The time that they have been waiting for.

They already promise to their manager that their would be no interaction between them. Cause their might be a few rumours towards them.

__

Mc 1 : so we are here with both of the big ,  influence and the full of visual group which is Treasure and Starpieces! Welcome!

And both of the group make their own chaotic entry because both of the group  are chaotic and loud. So they are the greatest match.

Annyeonghaseyo ~
All of them cheer loudly while bowing politely.

Mc 2: Welcome to our show. So please make your group intro.
Ne~ 1 2 3.
Shining Star . Annyeonghaseyo Starpieces imnida.

Okay .
Find Your Treasure. Annyeonghaseyo Treasure imnida.

And all of them cheer and clap cheerfully.

Mc 2: So,  we are here with Treasure and Starpieces to celebrate their 6th Anniversary.

Mc 1 : and also we want to congratulate you guys for your comeback. We know that you guys are busy these days but thank you for spare your time to attend this show with us.

No,  we are honored to attend this show. Jihoon reply proudly as a leader.

Mc 2 : ouh. and , we get to know that,  Hyun . Once being a trainee at YG ent. I though that you guys might being friend or know each other.

Ouh,  yes i once being a trainee at YG ent for 1 year.
Hyun reply calmly.

Mc 1 : so,  who is the closest to you during your trainee time or did you guys even contact with each other?

Im close with all of them since they help me a lot in my trainee time. We also contact each other sometimes but not frequently since we are busy these days.

Hyun answer the question trying her best not to making any eye contact with Jeongwoo.

And all treasure members

Mc 2 : so you guys must have been very close to each other since then .  So then,  lets move on and let's move to the first game.

Mc 1 : You guys must have known that famous game.

Mc 2 : the dugun dugun dugun ( twice - likey)

The heart shaker game
So Starpieces member should pick one member that you guys think the most cold heart member and three Treasure member to check the heart beat of the Starpieces member.

Mc 1 : so the one who participate in this game should step out.

And the girls push Hyun out.
Hyun just step out curiosly.

Mc 2 : so. Hyun would participate and...

Mashiho, Jihoon and Jeongwoo would participate.
Hyunsuk told the mc.

Mc 1 : so, Hyun. The cold heart. And we should test her cold heart by the treasure member.

Hyun used the heart beat monitor to check her first heart beat and the game start with a lot of aegyo by Mashiho and Jihoon. There are a lot of laughter between them because they are close friends. And its kinda awkward. Hyun heart rate are still stable since the game start. Which is 120.

Mc 2 : so the last one. Uri Park Jeongwoo.

Both of them keep trying to prevent eye contact because Hyun heart rate are increasing.

Mc 2 : wait wait! Please don't forgot to make an eye contact . Owhh... Her heart rate finally increase.

And all of the member are still in shock and can't believe that Jeongwoo just make hyun heart rate faster.

Jeongwoo start to make an aegyo to Hyun.

Hyun-ah...
Jeongwoo said in cute tone while loking straight into her eyes.

Her heart rate keep increasing .

135 ... 144.. 200...

Mc 1 : owhh... Its beating so fast!  So this round winner is Jeongwoo. Congratulations !

And all of them clap. Hyun can't do anything and just lagging that made all of them laughed with her sudden change attitude .