Chapter one

Y/n was a girl who loved naruto the anime. She watched the show around four times within two months and immediately fell in love with it. Her favorite character had to be Gaara. She felt so emotional towards Gaara and desired to hug him and let him drown out his sorrows.

Recently there was a new movie of Naruto that focused on Gaara, so she went to the theater, the first available showing they had started around 9pm. Around 11pm is when the movie ended and she began to walk home. That's when she was mugged. She had herself beaten as she was stabbed. The last thing she heard was the man laughing as he ran away as the sirens began to be heard. She lost consciousness and when she awoke, she heard yelling.

"This child is cursed. She killed my wife. I'm done here."

A man with dark blue hair walked out and Y/n was watching as the doctors were confused on what to do next.

Y/n's POV
I watched as my 'supposed father' walked out. It turns out I died and was reincarnated into my favorite realm, the world of Naruto. Turns out that I was about three months older than Gaara. I was raised in an orphanage until I managed to obtain an apartment at the age of four. I wrote everything from the Naruto show inside a book so if I forget something I can easily look it up. Also if anyone finds and reads it, I could just say that it's fanfiction or something. I often studied the art of shinobi and excelled in it. I managed to learn the basics within six months considering I know all the hand moves.

I finally tried out for the academy when I first was five years old. I walked up and saw that my name was on the board. I then hear a happy noise coming from a child around my age. I missed being able to laugh. Around a month or so passed and we began school. As soon as I walked in, I saw many fangirls around Sasuke. Honestly, I couldn't care less considering my dislike towards him in the show. I walked past them and sat down. I currently didn't have anyone sit by me. As soon as I sat down, I took out a book and began reading it. It wasn't Icha Icha paradise considering I'm not a pervert, well at least not yet. Our sensei then walked in. His name was Iruka-sensei but I obviously knew that. I tended to ignore him when he was teaching and at first, he got pissed. I was always reading my books and then the first test came for the class about two weeks later. "Man. Why aren't we learning actual Jutsu," said a blonde-haired boy. 'Oh Naruto.'

After I turned in the test I walked back to my seat. Iruka-sensei didn't seem to have high hopes for me, but that's okay with me because I'm going to show him wrong. Around a week passed and it turns out I beat Mr. Sasugay at his own game. I couldn't help but smile. I never taunted it though. Spending five years in the shinobi world got me thinking about the more important stuff. As soon as I left the class I saw this gorgeous tree. I decided to admire the view, but as soon as I sat down, I realized that this was the way that Sasugay went home. I then heard his nails-on-a-chalkboard voice as he grew closer. "So you're the smartest student in our class," he said as he sat down beside me. I grew curious. "You did good I guess," he said. That's when I became pissed. 'What an ass,' I thought to myself. We then began to talk and got to know each other. I didn't know duckbutt and I had this much in common and with the things we didn't, well we laughed at our situations. Me and Sasuke became close friends and about three months in, Sasuke asked me to be his girlfriend.