Chapter five

-Next day-

"Farewell Gaara," I said as I approached the gate. "When are we going to meet again?'' he asked. I then thought. It was around the chunin exams when he was introduced and he was around thirteen and he was six now. "It'll take seven years. If you could wait that long for me," I asked. He nodded his head and I smiled as I left the village. I then wandered back to the village. I snuck back in. I rushed back to my house. "Maybe I should 'break up' with Sasuke but then there is the Uchiya massacre in a few months," I said quietly to myself. I decided I needed to see Itachi.

-Y/n'a POV-
I had to go to the academy because school began today. I made it early and was pestered by Ino, Sakura and the other duckbutt fangirls. Wait I shouldn't call him that, after all he's my boyfriend for now. "Why don't you break up with Sasuke, cause he's gonna end up with me," said Sakura all stuck up. "Why's he even dating you? Did you bribe him," asked Ino. This pissed me off but before I could answer back, Sasuke stepped in. "Please leave my girlfriend alone," said Sasuke as he dragged you towards your seat. He really has matured over the last few weeks. He might be cute but he's not as cute as Gaara.

"Can I come to your house later today," I asked. Sasuke nodded.

-After school-

I walked with Sasuke to his house. Currently Itachi and his father aren't there. He then explained how differently they've been acting recently. I acted normal and as soon as I left, I went towards the place where Itachi usually trains.

"Hello Itachi," you say, getting his attention.