Sasuke ending

Sasuke ending-

"I chose Sasuke. I'm sorry Gaara. I do love you but I think it was a pity. I hope that you won't despise me for that," I said as I began to shed tears. Gaara sighed. "I hope that you and Sasuke will be happy with each other," said gaara as he embraced my weak body. Sasuke stood there with a straight face but deep inside I knew his feelings.

Sasuke's POV-

I can't believe that Y/n chose me instead of Gaara. I'm so happy right now. I can't believe it. I can finally have the wedding with her and we can have a family together. I've never been so happy.

Around a year later-

Y/n's POV-

Sasuke is currently away from the village because he thinks all his time on the evil side destroyed his relations so he travels. He comes back to me one night every week and then leaves before I wake up. I honestly think it's a dream sometimes. Yes I am sad about him not staying but that's what I chose when I picked him.

Sasuke's POV-

Y/n. I know we haven't been seeing each other a lot recently but I believe that it's time. It's almost time for it. I come inside the village for my weekly day with her. That's when I see Y/n in a black tank top looking down her balcony. She then sees me and gives me the sweetest smile. I went up towards her room and I took her to a fancy restaurant. I then got on one knee.

"Y/n. I have loved you since we were little kids.I know I haven't been the best at explaining my feelings but I feel like I've gotten better because of you, my love. I know how many horrible things I have done and they are unforgivable but I'm hoping that even with those, you will love me. So it's my pleasure to ask you if you'll marry me," I said as my face grew in redness from embarrassment. She looked at me with no emotion which kind of scared me but she then shed tears after she comprehended the information. She jumped on me and said yes at least six times. I guess now I have a reason to stay in the leaf village.

Wedding-

Do you, Sasuke, take Y/n to be your wife," asked the priest. Sasuke said yes. It was my turn. Of course I said yes. We then took our honeymoon on vacation to a lovely hotel.

Third person POV-

Y/n and Sasuke went on to have two older boys and a younger girl. The two boys had black hair with their sharingan while the daughter didn't obtain hers yet. The daughter had nice dark blue hair. It was true that Sasuke could finally have a happy ending and they both knew that Itachi was watching over them from heaven.

The end for Sasuke's ending.