Chapter fifteen

Next day in hospital-

Y/n's POV-
I finally woke up. I'm surprised I'm still alive. While I was out Jaraiya brought Lady Tsunade to be the 5th hokage and heal everyone. That's when I set my plan into motion.

I'll train with Jiraiya for a whole year and then live with Gaara all the way up to the 4th Shinobi war. I was ready. I ran towards Jiraiya, expecting to reject me but he did the complete opposite. Turns out Naruto put in a good word for me. Love you Naruto. This should be fun. I've also wanted to read Icha Icha paradise. Maybe Kakashi and I will have the same book in common. I then set off on my 1 year training spree. Look out Sasuke, I'm coming to kill you. Y/n's POV-

A year later-

I finally arrived home. I'm about fourteen and almost fifteen and as soon as I got home I thanked Jaraiya. "Thank you so much Jiraiya-sensei. I don't think I could ever repay you. He became flustered with embarrassment and laughed it off. I remember Jiraiya's death and how much I cried. I remember everything and it felt like I was being stabbed in the heart. Maybe I shouldn't have gone with Jiraiya considering how much his death would affect me. I couldn't help it though, I need to kill Sasuke. I might wait till after the 4th war to make my move considering how important he was in defeating Kaguya. Anyway I then made my way to the Hokage's office as Jiraiya left with Naruto.

"Lady Hokage. I was wondering if I could station at the village of the hidden sand for a while," I said nervously. She was smirking. "Oh so you want to see Gaara, huh," she asked smiling. I couldn't help but blush. "I'll let you go as long as you will protect him as a member of the leaf," she said before Shizune walked into the room. I nodded and immediately went to get my things. I can't wait to see Gaara. It has been over a year so I'm excited to see him as the Kazekage of the sand. After about 2 days I arrived. At first the guards at the village were being troublesome but I managed to convince them that I'm from the leaf village. I ran towards Gaara's office and before I saw Gaara, I saw Temari and Kankuro. They looked so surprised to see me. "I'm staying for a while," I said with a smile. I then knocked on the door. I believe that he thought it was Temari or someone and didn't expect me. "Hello Gaara. It's been a while hasn't it," I said with a smile. Gaara stopped doing his work and looked up at me with shock. He stood up from his chair and I walked towards him. I then embrace him like we did when we were kids. "I missed you so much Gaara. You've really grown haven't you," I said as I patted his head. "So have you," he said before looking down at my chest. I was shocked and let go to cover myself. "I've seen that you grew up in that term as well," I said as I knew he became a slightly perverted man. That night was pure bliss as we had a nice picnic on the roof of Gaara's house. I cuddled with him as we watched the stars appear.

"Gaara. I'm so glad that I'm with you. You generally bring out the best in me. Also an instinct to suddenly want to hold you close. I hope to always be yours," I said before Gaara pulled me in closer. "I love you so much," he said. "I love you too Gaara," I said before we embraced in a long kiss.

About a year and a half later-

Me and Gaara have never been closer. I informed him when I first got here about Sasuke and about us falling out. He was happy and had a breath of relief even though the relationship was a scam. Anyway I'm 17 and so is Gaara which means our wedding will be in about a year. This means about right after the war. a part of me is nervous but relieved at the same time. The other part is happy considering he officially proposed to me a month ago. He finally informed the village which made both of us slightly less stressed. Even Temari and Kankuro are proud but they kind of knew about it 6 months ago after a certain incident. Anyway it's almost time for Deidara and Sasori to steal the one tails away from Gaara but this time I'll be the one protecting him, after all it is my job.