Chapter seven

-Day of graduation at the academy-

-Y/n's POV-

"I want you to form 3 shadow clone jutsus," said Iruka-sensei. I made 3 shadow clones and walked out. I managed to graduate and Iruka was proud. We were then placed into groups.

"I see we have an uneven number so the groups will have one group with 4. I hope that group understands that it's just luck that they have a fourth member," said Iruka-sensei. It turns out I have placed in group 7 with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. I've read a lot of Naruto fanfics before and the main character was always placed in their group, but I don't mind.

I then saw Kakashi when we were meeting our sensei. He was a lot cooler in person but he doesn't look as young as he does in the anime. I was in awe at meeting him in person and had to hold back my excitement. If only I was born 15 years prior then I could be with Kakashi and Obito. I wanted to tell him that Obito was still alive but I wanted to stay in the path of the anime. We then were asked our name, our likes and dislikes. I listened to Naruto and Sakura give theirs. Then it was my turn.

"My name is Y/n Katayama. My interests are a lot of things but my favorite activities are drawing, playing instruments and writing fanfi- I mean stories. My dislikes are people who would bring down another person or turn on their comrades because if they do, they are worse than scum," I said proudly while sitting down. Kakashi was in shock because I kind of plagiarized Obito's speech to him on the mission Obito 'died'. Kakashi then moved onto Sasuke. I wasn't really paying attention because I was thinking on how to get the bells in the training exercise tomorrow. I decided that because my team didn't want to rely on teamwork, that I would have to overpower Kakashi-sensei. Man it feels weird calling him sensei. After all, I did have a crush on him as well. We left the area and Kakashi said not to eat anything but I know what to do.

For the first time in a while I actually got to sleep and ate a decently sized meal. "I ain't falling for your trick Kakashi," I said out loud as I was making breakfast. I then heard a knock at my door. I opened it to see Sasuke standing there. "What are you doing here," I asked. He then came right inside my house. How dare he just walk in. We might be dating but it's sympathy or at least I believe it is. He comes in and asks why I was making breakfast. "I believe that Kakashi wanted us to starve so he could bribe us with lunch and make us hungry," I said. He sighed after I asked if he wanted some. "I'll follow Kakashi-sensei's instructions, thank you very much. Also why didn't you call him sensei," he asked. I stared into space as I remembered I forgot sensei at the end of his name. Crap what do I do about that!

Sasuke's POV-
I noticed that Y/n never put sensei after Kakashi's name. I mean even I, who hates new people called him sensei. "I'll follow Kakashi-sensei's instructions, thank you very much. Also why didn't you call him sensei," I asked in confusion. I wonder what she's going to reply with.