Chapter four

We then fell asleep next to each other and then I woke up. I stretched as I glanced over to Gaara. 'He's so cute,' I thought as I glanced at Gaara's sleeping body. He then woke up. "Good morning Gaara," I said as I smiled brightly. He then hugged me. "You really care about me right," he asked. I nodded as I dragged him outside his room. That's when we met Temari and Kankuro.

Gaara's POV-
I was looking down on the village when I heard an agonizing yelp. I turn to see a girl around my age taking kunais to protect me. I then heard that she loved me. I couldn't believe it at first but this girl changed my life. We stayed in the same bed together and I couldn't believe that she would love a monster like me. When I woke up, I caught her staring at me. She gained a hint of blush on her cheek and acted like it didn't happen. We then exited the room to look at my siblings, Temari and Kankuro. I was never close to them, in fact they hated me from the moment I was born. I was the reason our mother died after all.

Y/n's POV-

I always love Temari in the anime but now I don't know what to think. She had a hateful look in her eyes as she looked at her brother. She then looked at me. I gulped as I decided that I will say I'm either Gaara's girlfriend or I'm just his friend. I decided to go with a friend. "Hello. I'm Y/n and I'm Gaara's friend," I said with my hand out, ready for a handshake. She never gave me one and I placed my hand down. "I'm glad Gaara found a friend," said Temari before walking away. Gaara then gained a slight smile. Around 1 hour later me and Gaara ran into his father. I know he was watching considering how he was so hostile towards me. I glare at him as he walks away from us. I spent all my time with Gaara and we snuggled every night. Then came my last day with him. I made sure to leave two days before the academy started so I would have plenty of time.

-Before leaving (Y/n's POV/ night before leaving)-
"Gaara. I have to go home tomorrow," I said as we were laying in the same bed. Gaara glanced towards me with fear in his eyes. "Do you not love me anymore," said Gaara, upset. I kissed his forehead. "That'll never happen. I know that we'll meet again, it's just I have to return to my home," I said as I sat up. He finally understood. "Will you be my wife then? That means you have to come home to me," said Gaara as he hugged me. I was flustered. I mean anyone would be if the person they loved asked them to marry them. I then remembered Sasuke. He was about to lose his mother and father along with his entire clan. I then remembered that the heartless Sasuke would never fall for me so I agreed to be Gaara's wife but with one condition. "I'll marry you when we're both eighteen. I'll come home and be your wife," I said as I kissed his cheek. He became flustered and so did I. 'He's so adorable.'