Chapter eleven

Sasuke's POV-
"Y/n. Why have you not had many emotions recently," I asked. She stared at me before answering. "I don't understand why we are even together after all this time. You've never even said I love you so what's the point of even being any of that crap like a perfect girlfriend," she said, obviously upset. I guess I've never said those simple words but it's hard considering we've been together for 8 years but only to keep my fangirls at a decent distance. "I'm sorry Y/n. I truest love you," I said before embracing her warm body.

Y/n's POV-

He actually said those words that I never thought he would say. I then was about to kiss Sasuke before remembering my promise with Gaara. I backed up from the hug and smiled. Sasuke smiled as well. 'No matter how much I care for you Sasuke, Gaara will be placed a million times higher.'

Soon it was time for the Chunin exams which meant seeing Gaara again. I was nervous. It has been around 7 years since me and him really spoke, I'd be surprised if he remembers me. I ran home to my diary of future events considering it's been a while and I remembered that they meet when Sasuke and the others meet Temari and Kankuro. That makes me a little nervous but I'm ready.

Day of meeting-

I was a little late on purpose so I'd surprise them. I then walk up to see Gaara upside down. He appears on the ground and I run up towards him. He notices and thought the sand would protect him but instead made the embrace tighter. I was flustered but kept the idea away from my thoughts. "Who the hell are you and why didn't my sand work against you," he asks in his nice raspy voice. His voice made me nearly melt but I still answered.

"I'm Y/n L/n. So do you remember me now," I said with a bright smile. He was in shock after all I was right about when we would meet again. He hugged me tightly and my team was shocked. I noticed that Temari and Kankuro were laughing slightly. Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought," I said happily. "Get away from my woman," said Sasuke as he walked up towards us after leaving the tree. I glanced over and then looked back at Gaara. Gaara wasn't the happiest so I understand. I then whisper something into Gaara's ear.