Chapter two

"What," I said, beyond confused at what he just said. "I want you to be my fake girlfriend so that those fangirls of mine don't pester me as much," said Sasuke. "Fine but don't be trying some slick moves," I said trying to calm myself. We had a talk with basic rules but it was easy considering how intelligent we were compared to our class. I then got up after the conversation and walked away.

Sasuke's POV-
'I can't believe I asked Y/n to be my girlfriend,' I thought to myself. I'm pretty sure my face is flustered. I can't wait to tell my big brother about my relationship even if she's my pretend girlfriend. I ran home and saw my mother making dinner and Itachi coming home. "Big brother guess what," I yelled as I jumped on him and gave him a big hug. "What is it Sasuke," he asked. "I got myself a girlfriend," I yelled jumping up and down after getting off of him. Itachi thought it was like those kid dating situations but I want me and Y/n to be married. Our mother overheard the conversation and was excited. She wanted me to bring Y/n to my birthday dinner so they could meet. I nodded my head with excitement. That night I was so happy about my new relationship, I could barely get enough hours of sleep. When I got to school the next day I saw Y/n. We talked and then decided to inform the classmates on our new relationship. Sakura and Ino were pissed I guess but I couldn't care less.

Y/n's POV-
It's been a month of me and Sasuke "being together" and I'm going to see his parents for his birthday dinner tonight. I'm a little nervous about seeing his father but his mother seemed nice in the anime. That's when we finally arrived. I saw an older version of Sasuke. That's when I realised that it was Itachi at age eleven. He wasn't a member of the ANBU so I still had a while before the massacre of the Uchiha's. Honestly, Itachi was my husbando back in my world and still is but with his current illness, family problems, and age gap, well that dream could never become reality. We had dinner and I was trying to be the most respectful I could possibly be. I was praised by his father! I was shocked but kept the charade going till the very end. "She could definitely become Sasuke's wife even though she's not an Uchiha," said Sasuke's father. "They're only five so I think we should wait a while for marriage, don't you think dear," said Sasuke's mother. He laughed, which I didn't know was possible. After that night, I never saw them again, but Itachi was another story.