Authors Note: Thank You

Hi babies! I just wanted to say a massive thank you for reading my story. This was my first story on Wattpad and I have had nothing but love and support from all of you. You've made writing mean so much more to me than I thought it ever could.

Thank you for sticking with me, for your patience and understanding while life continued to throw things at us. I hope you've found comfort in this story just as I have.

Thank you for simply reading. Even if you don't vote or comment, the fact that you took the time to read my word babble means the world to me. And of course, thank you for voting and sharing your thoughts on this story, too. Reading comments always made my day, you're a funny bunch.

I've made so many friends through this story and I'm so grateful to have met you all in this way! You're so sweet and loving and warm I just want to hug you all.

I will be giving my other story Adonis a lot more attention now. If you haven't checked it out, it's a dark AU. There's LHH and smut so... come check it out if you wanna!

I'll also be working on my Daydreams and Honey Dove will finally be starting! I'm looking forward to traveling back to the sixties for that one. I hope to see you there!

I love you SO SO SO much and thank you once again for reading. It was a sweet little journey. 

Love,

Your Jazz x