1

I met Happy when I was a teenager, we became friends and for over three years we shared so many things that half the time people who are dating would do or share with the other.

When Happy got into the motorcycle business he proposed and we became inseparable. He told me he'd not let any harm come my way, that he'd always protect me.

Now here we are married for over six years and counting.

I knew the risk of him being in the motorcycle club, and I knew the risks of being linked to them. This is why he and I both agreed to not let it be known of my existence that way I am protected by not being known that I'm married to Happy.

Another thing that's happened since I've been kept under the radar of being known is could possibly be expecting. Not really sure yet but will be finding out soon.

Which that itself is a risk factor if any of the people who's wanting to hurt the club Happy is linked to or he himself then they'd target his pregnant wife.

I've managed to go more than six years without having to be known or heard of while Happy was with Tacoma, being Nomad, & now with the charming Sons.

But all that seems to soon change. Cause I had just got home from my doctor's appointment to see what was going on and I found out that I'm not pregnant which if things go south and I'm known about by the club and their enemies there's no risk of an innocent life being taken.

When I walked through the front door I was in for a surprise as were the two guys standing before me.

"Who the fuck are you?" they asked

"You're in my house so you tell me who the fuck you two are" I replied

"No this is our brother happy's place." One says

"And just where is he?" I asked

"Upstairs," the other says

I go to walk past them but one grabs me so I fight against him and kick the other one who tries to help the one who grabbed me.

When I got free and socked the one who grabbed me in the face.

The ruckus must have alerted Happy cause he came down when the two guys were about to double team me.

"Touch her and I'll kill you" Happy warned

"She just broke into your place man" the guy who grabbed me said.

"No, she didnt she lives here" Happy tells him

"Who is she?" the other asked

"None of your concern" Happy says before he looks at me.

"Are you ok?" he asked

"I was manhandled by the big one" I replied

Happy checked me over and seen some bruising starting to form on my upper arms.

"Who the fuck told you to manhandle her?" Happy asked looking at the big guy.

____________________________________________________________________

A/N : Chapter lengths may differ