13

When Happy and I went to my ultrasound appointment they told me that I was eleven weeks which was odd since that was when I was told I wasn't pregnant. 

Which I mentioned and they told me that the doctor must had mixed my test results with another patient.

I looked at Happy who looked at me a bit surprised.

"Is everything ok?" he asked

"from what I see, yes everything is perfect. you baby is growing as they should."the nurse tech said

"whats occurring at this point?" I asked

"skin is still thin & transparent, fingernails are gonna appear, the bones are starting to harden while the muscles are beginning to developed."

I smiled as I looked back at Happy who was already looking at me smiling.

"I'll take a few pictures and then you two are good to go," she says

"alright" I reply

 I lay there watching her move the probe around as she taps the keyboard taking pictures of mine and Happy's baby.

Once she finished she handed me a towel and excused herself to get the ultrasound pictures.

I wiped the gel off and sat up fixing my shirt before I looked at Happy.

"Can you believe we are two months pregnant and didn't know it?" I asked

"no I can't," he replied

I smiled before watching him stand up and tilt my head up so he could give me a kiss.

"thank you so much for this," he says

I hummed and kissed him again.

"thank you as well," I tell him

He hummed just like I had before the nurse tech walked back in and handed him an envelope along with my discharge papers.

"congratulations. on being new parents I've put some pamphlets in there with your discharge papers so you both will know what's going on and what will happen," she says

I stood up off the exam bed.

"thank you so much," I say as we followed her out

she bid us a good day before she walked off as we left.

We walked to my car and Happy's bike. he sat on his bike and just looked at the Picture while I stood beside him.

"I was thinking since we know this much that getting another book for first time parents would be a lot more helpful in case those phamplets don't give much help."

He looked up at me.

"When are you gonna do that?" he asked

"I'm gonna head to the little book shop now. so if you have time you can come with me. if not that's fine."

"I have to head into work," he says

"Ok then for now mums the word on this. they will find out in due time let us just enjoy the news by ourselves" I say

"no promises" he replied while smiling.

I shook my head as he pocketed the picture and got on his bike right.

I moves so I stood before him and leaned down giving him a kiss.

"Please be careful and come home to us safely" I requested

"I will baby I promise," he says

I nodded my head and kissed him again before I moved back as he started up his bike and backed it up out of the parking spot.

I waved him off before I got into my car and left.