12

I sat beside Happy as we were talking about different things.

"Are you sure you don't want me to put in on this wedding?"

"I've already taken care of everything bay. I just need you to make sure you show up and marry me. and not try to pull a runaway groom on me." 

"Baby I'd marry you a hundred thousand times. and not once attempt to run away."

"that's why I love you, you are willing to put up my psychotic shit and have no issue."

"you bring out things in me that I never thought I'd say or do. but I'd only do it around you."

"so we are a match made in Heaven."

He nodded his head

"well, how bout we go ride the hell outta each other?"

"right here?"

I shrugged before I sat up and stripped down waiting for him to do the same.

He stripped down and laid right over me. He took his time loving me and just making love to me before I couldn't take anymore and needed it hard and rough. 

So after a bit of begging and pleading, he gave it to me roughly pounding the hell outta my poor pussy before I flipped us over and rode the hell out of him. I pinned his hands down and bounced roughly on him as I bite and sucked on his collar bone, his neck, his nipples.

Once we both had enough I dropped down next to him and smiled.

"now that's what I call a hell of a fuck" I commented

he looked at me and smirked before he rolled on his side and started creasing my body.

"I do believe I owe you pay back for biting and sucking my nipples as well as collar bone and neck."

"go for it," I tell him

He starts with my neck making me gasp and moan before working his way down adding a few licks to the mixture.

When he gets to my nipples he gives them hell. I moan and arch my back as I hold his head to my chest wanting and craving more.

He knew I loved when he gave my breast attention. how much my body responds to him. craving and seeking more.

After practically covering my breast in bite marks he lays his head on my chest and wraps his arms around me.

"What would you say if I told you I am pregnant?" I asked

 He lifted up his head and looked at me.

"are you?"

I nodded my head.

"When did you find out?"

"yesterday when you had to go deal with club matter in Lodi. I went to the doctor and found out." 

"do you have an ultrasound appointment?"

"later today," I tell him

he nods his head before cupping my face and kissing me. I smiled as I start to kiss him back.

"I say you've made me a very happy man and I can't believe I am a lucky man to be able to experience this with you.

I smiled and kissed him again before he moved down and started kissing my stomach.