Epilogue

seven years ago I had Cat, she came into this world weighing 7lbs and 6 ounces. two years after her I had our son Tiago "Santiago" Alexandro Lowman. 

Our two kids are the light of mine and Happy's life. having them both has calmed our crazy side down a bit not much but enough that we don't do half the things we had before they both came into this world.

Yes, Happy is still working with the club, being the S.a.a since Opie's the pres and Chibs is the vice pres. Jax stepped down wanting to have a great life with his two boys. 

We loved and we've lost some of the old crew. as well as some of the great women of the crew.

the crow eaters and pornstars finally stopped coming for Happy ofter I practically put three of them in a full body cast when they didn't even listen to my multiple warnings.

Funny How I started off as Happy's secret life and now I'm very much known by everyone. 

One minute I was kept in the dark under Happy's protection now me and our two kids are out living life but we are being careful and of course I, as well as Happy, are very protective of our kids. 

As our kids got older we had decided to teach them to fight so if there ever was to come a time where they needed to defend their selves against someone then they'd know how.

Yes, they know not to fight just cause they know how and not to fight and hurt each other. that playful fighting is fine but to fully mean to cause harm to each other then it's not allowed and punishment will happen.

Cat & Tiago know all about their grandma and aunt they know how amazing and how strong the two of them were and how much they would've loved them.

 We even take them both to visit their graves telling them different stories about them.

I love my little family. I know some people claimed me be to be psycho which I'll admit I was but now with my little family I've learned to keep that part of me under wraps till it's time for my psychotic side to be seen.

I'd never change anything that's occurred in my life, from meeting Happy till now everything was meant to occur for a reason and he and I together were meant to happen. 

We've been together for more than ten years and we are loving every minute of it.

_______________________________________

A/N: the end hope you enjoyed it

 thank you all for reading it and voting on it.