3

When I pulled into the parking lot behind Happy I parked not too far from his bike but at a distance where they'd not bother my car at the garage.

I climbed out and grab the bags before Happy walked up and took them from me then grabbed my hand and headed towards the building I am assuming will be where the lockdown will take place.

When we passed some of the people in the similar vest as Happy they looked shocked while a woman with a streak in her hair looks as if she knew who I was.

Happy lead me inside the building past shocked faces and down a long narrow hallway that had doors on either side of it.

"This is my room for lockdowns and when I wanna draw some designs for possible tattoos, or just to be alone." Happy says as he unlocks the door and walks inside before he shuts and locks the door behind him.

I took in the mini apartment type room before I looked at Happy.

"Bathroom is the door close to the open closet door. There is a shower but not tub in there, some space for your produces on and below the sink." he says

"Alright, what else should I know?" I asked

"You and I are about to be bombarded with questions. That being said I want you to not get to upset like you do with nosy people and on retaliate if necessary."

I looked at him like really.

"Might not throw hands but I will go off verbally if they get too damn nosy." I warned

"I'll take it."

I smiled and pulled him to me and kissed him missing the feeling of his lips on mine.

I walked him back towards the bed and shoved him down making him drop the bags before I straddled his lap.

"I'm not pregnant so that gives us more time to keep trying if you want."

"We can when we have time" he says

I smiled and nudged him back making him lay down as I pushed his shirt up and started littering his chest with kisses as bites.

The sounds of his moaning filled the once quiet room. As I made sure I marked my man.

I moved up to his neck leaving kisses and slight markings before I moved back to his lips and really made out with him before he rolled over on top of me and returned the favor of markings.

I moaned and all but clawed his lower back making him growl and moan.

We would have gone further but he stopped and pulled away before he stood up.

"Hey I wasn't finished with you," I tell him

"I know," he says

"Then why did you get up?" I asked

"Lets go get this whole introduction stuff taken care of, then if we have time come back and I'll make love to you just how you like."

I smiled and sat up before I stood before him and kissed him softly.

"I'll hold you to that Papi" I tell him before taking his hand and leading him out.

He locked the door behind us and lead me back to the main area where a whole lot of people was at.

Happy whistled gaining everyone's attention and making it go silent.