17

A lot has happened since me getting kidnapped then healing. I am now five months pregnant and loving every single minute of it.

things happening leading up to now are me still putting pornhookers and crow chasers in their place. though it's not physical just verbal it gets my point across. Not to mention them hearing what I had done to the men who kidnapped me. makes them run off or just leave me alone.

those who don't have a brain well I handled them verbally and show them a crazy side of me that they'd never seen before which handles scaring the shit out of them where they stop their stupid shit.

Clay stepped down as Pres and Jax took over, Opie became v.p Chibs sarge at arms taking Tigs spot. while Happy is still the club enforcer.

Now here I am with happy about to find out our baby's gender. 

We both agreed regardless of girl or boy they'd be loved so much that they'd practically be sick of us and our love.

"Mrs.Lowman" the nurse calls

I stood up holding Happy's hand as we walked towards the nurse and greeted her before we stepped through the door and moved to the side waiting for her to lead the way.

Once she goes over everything then checks on our baby she looks at us.

"ready to find out what your gonna have? she asked

"we've been ready since learning of my pregnancy" I replied 

She chuckles and nods her head.

"Well let's see if they will let us know what they are," she says as she moves the probe around and tries to find out the gender but our baby isn't showing anything.

"Well they are being mannerly and covering their bits" she comments making Happy and I chuckle.

"oh wait I think we have something," she says 

When she keeps moving the probe she smiles.

"it's a girl" she announces

I looked at Happy and smiled while he leans down and kisses me.

"a girl," I say

" I know, I can't believe it," he says

I kissed him again before looking back at the screen.

"Such a little lady," the nurse says as she clicks pictures of mine and Happy's little girl.

I teared up and cried I was so happy to have a girl. Happy wipes the tears and smiles at me before kissing my temple.

the nurse does the whole discharge routine before coming back with the envelope and congratulating us on our baby girl.

After we left the doctor we went paid Happy's mom and aunt a visit telling them the news of us having a girl and how we miss them so much.

After we left their graves we head back home and I pull Happy close to me and kiss him.

"I wanna name her after your mom and aunt. I feel that they are two strong women who are the best two to name our baby after" I tell him

He teared up and kissed me before thanking me and telling me he agrees our baby should be named after his mom and aunt.