The 2nd party

Jim's POV:
it was Saturday. I woke up, my back hurts.
I was laying on the grass at the park, Diana was laying next to me, she were still asleep. I kissed her forehead and stood up.
The park was peaceful, there weren't any people. Which make a lot of sense since it's 5:30 in the fucking morning, I'm so tried.
Finally Diana woke up. "Good morning" I said.
"Good morning Jim, I literally have the worst headache!" I helped her get up and gave her a pill. "What's that?"
"A pill for your headache dummy" we laughed.
She took the pill and when she was back to normal I asked her. "You know. There's a party tonight, wanna give it another shot?"
"Yeah, I guess" she shrugs her shoulders.
"Great! So what would you like to do, before the party starts?" I said.
"Uhm... I don't know Jim. Maybe go to the cinema?"
"YES! That's a lovely idea!"
I took Diana's hand and started walking to the cinema.
Diana didn't say much on the way.
"Diana are you okay? You are a bit quiet today" I asked at looked at her.
"Jim?"
"Yes? What's up baby?"
"You know, the kiss last night?" She said and looked in the ground.
"Yeah? What about it?" I asked.
"It was actually my first kiss ever..." she whispered.
"Wait really?"
"yes.."
"You sound a bit sad about it? Oh... You wanted your first kiss with another prettier and funnier guy didn't ya'?!"I said and rolled eyes.
"N-no Jim! It was lovely, and I never thought I was gonna kiss such a pretty guy like you." She said and smiled.
"Oh, I'm sorry I yelled Diana. Want a 2nd first kiss?" I said with a cheeky smile on my face.
She just stared at me. Did I do something wrong? Clearly not cause' She grabbed around my neck and I felt her warm lips on mine. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me. It was a lovely moment and I enjoyed every second of it. She leaned back and we were now laying in the soft grass.
We hard some people laughing behind us. I broke the kiss and looked up, while I was still laying on Diana.
It was Mickey. "yo Jim! Are you sure this ain't your girlfriend?" He laughed. Diana looked up. "Shut on man. We're just friends hanging out" I said. "Yeah right Jim! I'm not sure if you would stick your tongue into one of your "friends" mouth. I mean c'mon, you guys almost had sex!" Mickey laughed.
"What the fuck Mickey? We just kissed. It wasn't even close to sex!" Diana said.
"Oh really Diana? Go ask Jim why he's laying on you then!"
"Because we fell!!" Diana yelled.
"Little princess is getting upset huh? How cute" Mickey said. "Just fuck off man!" I yelled.
"Fine. Okay I'll leave, enjoy the sex In the park where everyone can watch!" Mickey said while walking away.
"He's such an idiot" Diana said.
"Nah he's a great guy. He's just jealous because he doesn't have a girlfriend." I said.
"W-What do you mean by that? I never said I was your girlfriend" Diana said.
Fuck. Did I just fucked it all up?
"Right." I said and stood up. Diana started laughing?
"What's so funny?" I asked.
"You should've seen your face! HAHA I know I've never said I was your girlfriend but I wouldn't mind if you asked me to be yours" she said with a cheeky smile.
"Okay so that's how we play the game huh? Well Diana would you like my be my girlfriend?" I asked and bowed. She laughed.
"Yes of course" she said and gave me a little kiss.

We decided to skip the cinema, we went to the basketball court instead. There was some guys over there. We walked up to them and asked if we could play with them. They said yes. I took Diana's hand and we got on the court.
"yo, yo. Did you expect your girl to play? Hell no, she can't play. She probably only play with girl rules." one of the boys said. "What are you telling me?! That she can't play basketball because she's a girl, or what?" I said.
"Yeah. I mean look at her! She belongs in the kitchen not on a fucking basketball court!" One of the boys yelled.
"ITS ENOUGH! Now you guys fucking shut up or I'll kill ya'. Got it?!" I yelled back.
"Diana go fucking prove those guys wrong! You can do it baby!" I whispered in her ear.
She ran into the court, took the ball and scored right in the net. "That's my girl!" I yelled.

We left the court. It was 5PM,
"Should we go to the party?" I asked.
She took my hand and said "yeah, let's go."