Kicked out

Jim's POV:
Me and Diana are on our way home from the party.
"I'm sorry you had to see me this weak." I said.
"No Jim, it's okay." She smiled.
She took my hand and squeezed it. Her hands was cold as ice. I took her hoodie off and gave it to her.
"Jim what are you doing? Take the hoodie back on." She said.
"No Diana. I can see you're freezing. And we're soon home anyways."
"Alright fine." She took on the hoodie and stared at it. "Nope. Can't do it Jim." She took it off and gave it back to me.

I followed Diana home.

                            Diana's POV:
I crawled through the window in my bedroom.
I got inside. "Yes I did it." I whispered to myself.
"Oh hello there" my foster mom said. She were sitting on my bed. I got a big shock and nearly fell out of the window again.
"Where have you been young lady?" She asked.
"Uh- I- I just hang out with my friends." I stutters.
"Is that so?" She raised her eyebrows.
"Then who's that guy that followed you home?" She asked with wide eyes.
"I- I don't know what you are talking about." I said.
"Of course you do Diana! Don't act stupid."
"H- he's just a friend of mine." I stutter.
"Oh really?" She asked, and walked towards me. She was right in my face. "Is that alcohol?" She ask with a angry glaze.
"Maybe." I said and looked down.
"You've been to a party haven't ya'?"
"Yes. Yes I have. I'm so sorry"
"And you had sex with that guy didn't you?!" She roars in my face.
"What?! no I haven't, I swear!" I yelled.
She was just staring at me with angry eyes.
Suddenly she smashed her palm on my cheek.
"You're such a little whore! You know that?"
She yells. I can feel my tears running down my cheeks.
"I mean it. I didn't slept with anyone" I said and looked down at my feet's.
"And how do I know if you're telling the truth or not?" She roars.
I didn't knew what to say, so I kept quiet.
"I knew it! You fucking slept with that guy!" She yelled.
"I did not! You fucking idiot, why don't you trust me?! I can't go to any parties, i can't go see my friends. I can't do anything because of you! It's my life and I decide how I want my life to be!" I yelled at her.
She looked down at me.
"Who's shoes is that?" She asked.
Fuck. I was still wearing Jim's old converse.
"I- I just borrowed them from one of my friends" I stuttered.
I could see the disappointment in her eyes.
"Get out." She said.
"W-what?"
"I said get out!" She yelled.
"Are you kicking me out of my own home?!" I roars.
"Yes. I am. I didn't raised you to be the girl who drinks alcohol, sneaks out, make out with boys." She said.
"I told you! I fucking never slept with anyone!" I yelled.
"Get the fuck out of here. I can't look at your face anymore."
The tears was burning down my cheeks.
I gave her a angry glaze and crawled out of the window.
I had to find a place to sleep so I ran to the park, and lays down in the soft grass, without a lovely Jim beside me. I was looking at the stars.
One of them kinda looked like our school.
It was dark outside, and I'm scared of the dark. I know it sounds stupid but I've always been scared of the dark.
I was laying alone in the grass, it was cold and Jim weren't there to keep me warm by hugging me.
I was alone and I didn't knew what to do.
"I can't live like this" I whispered to my self while the tears was burning down my cheeks.
"Diana what the hell are you doing here?" A voice said behind me. I looked back and it was Jim, I got up and ran to hug him.
"Sweetheart why are you crying?" He asked.
"I- it doesn't matter" i stutter.
"Of course it do honey. What happened?"
I can't say why I was crying. I just couldn't. I don't want Jim to think I'm a helpless little girl.
"And why are you even here?" I ask.
"I was on a night walk you know. But why are you even here?" He ask.
"Oh. Me too! I just needed some fresh air so I decided to look at starts in the park."
"I think it's time to go home. I can follow you" he smiled.
"N-no! No you can't. I'll rather sleep here" I stutter.
"But why? You have a nice soft bed at home and you'll rather sleep on the ground in a park?" He raises his eyebrows.
"Y-yeah. So you better go home now It's late you know." I said.
"Nah I'll rather stay with you to make sure you're okay" he smiled.
He lays down next to me and hugged me.
We fell asleep fast. We were both really tired.

Next morning when I woke up, Jim wasn't there. "Where the fuck is he?" I asked my self and started looking around.
"Diana! Hey. I just wanted to grab our uniforms so we can go to school" Jim yelled, while running up to me.
"Aww Jimmie you're so sweet" I said and kissed him on his cheek.

We went to school and when we got there it was 7:40AM.
We looked at each other.
"Do you think the same as me?" Jim asked.
"Oh hell yeah" I said with a cheeky smile.
We ran up to the basketball court and started playing. The game ended 6-3 to Jim.
"You're such a cheater" I grins, while we're on our way back to the school. We had to run because it was already 7:55 and we had to sit in our classes at 8:00 exactly.
Our first class was geography. There was no one in the hallway.
"Shit! We're going to be late" Jim yelled.
We ran through the hallway up to our class.
When we got in there everyone started at us.
"You two gotta' stop being late every single day" our teacher gave us a angry glaze.
"Don't just stand there! Sit down" he yelled.
There was no places where we could sit next to each other so Jim sat in the left side of the room and I sat in the right. You got to be kidding me.
I was so bored, I nearly fell asleep. I was just drawing on a little piece of paper when someone suddenly touched my shoulder. I got a huge shock and looked back. It was Jim. He took my hand and we went out of the class without the teacher saw us. Or so we thought.
"You two! Get back in here right now" he yelled after us.
"Fuck, we're screwed up now." I said.
We looked at each other with wide eyes.
We went back it class and when we got in there the teacher started yelling at us. "You two gotta be kidding me. I'm so disappointed in you guys." He didn't even sounds mad, in fact he sounds a bit sad.
"We're so sorry. And we promise we wouldn't do it again." I said and looked down.
"Well you don't have to. Because I'm sending you to the principals office. NOW!" He yelled.
Me and Jim went out of class and the door got locked behind us. Jim sights.
We got to the office and had a long meeting with the principal, about how you act in school and you don't sneak out in class and all that ridiculous stuff.