Meeting the Ogres again

Velzard POV

Hey there I am the Ice Dragon Velzard .. It was a normal day Nothing happaned and I was Eating with guy. I must say Rain really improved her coocking the last few days. But my Little brother dissapeared a few days ago it still gives me a headache even when I don't like his child like behaviour he still is my Little brother.

Should I at least have tried to break the infite Prison? But I can't I know it .. 'Huh this Veldora giving me headaches even after his death..' I looked at the Icy Continent Guy just was Eating like Always .. I wonder how he still is so slim and not fat.

Then Suddenly I coukld feel an Aura .. not someones Aura but an Aura that resembless Veldenava a lot .. but I know it's not him there is a trace of someone that has reached that one Level even Veldenava couldn't reach. I guess he just gave up to reach that Level after finfing his wife. 

'Did someone became the True Dragon Lord .. besides Veldenava only I know of ist existence .. the Void Dragon someone who holds controll of the Void itself..'

"Something wrong Velzard?" Guy asked me 

"Not really just thinking About my Little brother" I said 'So he sensed Nothing .. did this Dragon did it on Purpose to let me now that he is here..?'

"Ah Veldora hm.. his presence dissapeared a few days ago" Guy said obviously he doesn't care About that. Then i could hear a voice in my Head I immediately know that it was Thought Communication

'I want to talk with you in the next few Days sister. Make sure to come' The voice said and I closed my eyes not wanting that Guy noticed this .. he sure would cause a ruckus over Nothing .. It sure was something like a command to come and Visite but her/his voice was calm. I decided to meet him in a few days.

Rimuru POV

It was night everyone was asleep .. well I am not. I was Standing on the cliff Looking doen on the Little Village that we build at the Moment. After a few minutes I sense Shizue Walking to me I waited for her.

"You come from Japan don't you Dragon-san" she asked but I ignored that not even Looking at her. 

"You know that you most likley will die in a few days .. Why did you chosse to don't tell anyone About it" She flinched at what I have said.

"I.. don't wan't to be a burden to anyone .. Elen and the others semmed to be so happy on their Adventure .. It would only kill the mood" she said honest

"Would you want to live if I say you that I can save you?" I asked her and she thought About it a while then slowly Walking to my side also Looking at the Village and the Stars. "I really hate this World but seeing that you want to build a Nation of Monsters that want to coexist with us Humans really is something I would like to protect in this world" She said

'Shizue .. she sure is someone so mature even when her mother got killed and sh got summoned to another world' I thought with a smile.

"Last time you said you don't want to live in this world anymore because you hated it and you asked me save those Children" I said

Shizue looked shocked at me "What did you said ? Last time? Then you are from the future?" 

"That's Right but I want that you will Keep this secret. No one ever will hear this secret." I said Looking at her. 

"I will Keep it a secret Dragon-san" she said "Just already say Rimuru and not Dragon-san" I said and could see her blushing .. she really looked cute "Try it" I said

"R-Ri-Rimuru" she said with a red head "That's Right Shizue and I will save those Kids you don't Need to search Demon Lord Leon for that" I said 

"Thank you R-Rimuru ... but can you really save me .. and did I even deserved it? After all I left the Children behind .. " She said a bit uneasy , I looked at her "Sure you deserved it .. and don't worry they love you" After a while of Talking both of us wealked back at the Village a few Goblinas saw us and giggled I ignored it and I guess Shizue is too sleepy.