Unchangeable Fate

(Author Note: Join my Discord for News , chatting about fanfic's , tensura and everything else or play around with the server's features https://discord.gg/3VKEq76jjp Link in my Profil ur just copy it here.)

3rd POV

After Milim left Rimuru created himself a chair and sat down lowering his Black Wings waiting for Clayman to wake up again. Frey who stood behind him needed to gather all her strengh to not lose control. After all her Master's Wings were within reach and she would love to touch them. 

But she remained on her spot not moving an inch .. helping was Rimuru's Aura of anger that kept growing with every second he waited for Clayman to wake up. 

"Frey" Rimuru then suddenly said 

"Yes Master ?" Frey asked immediately  

"Go and bring me the five fingers or how that bastard calls his close subbordinates" Rimuru said as an absolut order

Even when Frey wouldn't want to follow his orders in that moment something told her she would die on the spot .. not that she would go against her Master anyways. And so Frey left the Castle immediately searching for the five fingers. 

"So now that we are alone .." Rimuru said to himself and summoned a crate with several Full Potions out of his Imaginary Space 

He took one and throwed one at Clayman which the ninstantly regained his mind and stood up "What the heck happened here" He asked confused and then suddenly was forced on his knees again by an unkown pressure.

"Who are you ?" Clayman shouted angered as he looked at the Person with wings sitting on the chair releasing a black colored aura , behind him the destroyed room and wall nothing amde any sense for Clayman.

 "Hee .. already forgotten me? I'll make sure to engrave my name on your dying soul" Rimuru said and raised his hand appearing two small black balls that then fired a black laser on each of Clayman's shoulder.

At the contact Clayman received immense pain , he began to shout as both his arms fall down on the floor next to him. It was a cold burning pain that had pireced through his whole body

"Why ? Why can't I regenerate!!" Clayman cursed as he addapted to his pain , now facing a new pain .. the immense fear for the person in front of him 

"Now Clayshit .. tell me who is your Boss?" Rimuru asked 

"Grrr.. You Asshole! I will never tell you who is my boss" Clayman shouted 

'I'll simply escape with my soul and find a homunculus or reincarnate myself' Clayman thought 

"Kufufu already thinking of escaping huh ? Don't worry we still have more then enough time" Rimuru said taking out his Sword 

"You what do you plan ?" Clayman said in fear 

Rimuru stood up and pireced clean through Claymans thight and lower leg as he was kneeling. Again Clayman's pain ressistance was ignored and Rimuru activated Infinite Declaration on him.

A Skill that normally Velzard uses to slow down an object  or anything else the users wants to for example Clayman's perception of his pain .. that he now felt slower as each single blood vessel , muscle , flesh was cut at the place where Rimuru's Sword entered his body.

His Screams were filling the now lifless Castle. Many maids and other subordinates simply died because of Rimuru's Aura or fled for their lives when they had the chance to. Which also shows that Clayman isn't a good Leader. 

"Just kill me already I will never tell you!" Clayman shouted afterwards 

"We will see that after all I think you don't have any appointmen's today" Rimuru said smiling as he then took out his sword only to stab it again in the other leg. Causing Clayman to feel the exact same pain again for at least months while it were only a mere second in reality.