Alliance - Jura Forest

Rimuru POV

A few days after Velzard visited me it was the Day Shizue opened ehr eyes again a few Goblinas come to me out of breath. 

"G..Gre..at Rimuru .. sama she .. is awake" One said , I looked at them "Calm down you two , take a rest I will take care of her" I said while standing up

"Thanks.. Great Rimuru" the other one said and I left my House walking to her Hous , knocking and going in to see a Half nacked Shizue sitting in her Bed. 'She sure has a great Body' I thought while looking at the blushing Shizue.

/Maaasster...?/ Ciel said in an angry tone it really created me goose bumps on my whole body I ignored ehr and started talking with Shizue "How are you Shizue?" I sat down on a Chair

"I feel still a bit weak but .. thanks Rimuru" she said while hiding behind her blanquet I giggled seeing her behaviour , but then she looked at me "How did you saved me Rimuru ? I am sure I would be a granny?" She asked me

"Mh.. I turned back your time and created a Soul Corridor with me , that means even when you die I can revive you but that don't mean you can go in a battle without worries after all it's painful and I don't want to see your dead body again" I said 

"What yre you Rimuru?" She asked suprised by what I said "Didn't I said I am a True Dragon?" I said and she looked at me "I kinda feel you are lying to me" She said and it shocked me 'I really hate the intuition of a Woman..'

/Notice: This is caused by the Soul Corridor between the both of you it seems deeper then with Veldora and Velzard , I think it's because she is your Destined One/ Ciel said and I looked at Shizue "Then let me introduce me once again , I am the True Dragon Lord of the Void - Rimuru Tempest" 

"True Dragon Lord ? That means you are even stronger then the True Dragon ?" She asked me and I nodded "I see thanks that you telled me the truth Rimuru" she said "No problem but please keep the fact that I am the True Dragon Lord a secret" I said serious and she nodded. 

I wanted to talk with Shizue longer but then Rigur comes in "Rimuru-sama we have spotted a Crew of Lizardmen that is heading to Tempest" he said with a worried voice and I sighed "Call the Oni's I will come immediately" He then said "Yes my Lord" and went outside again.

"Seems like you are Bussy Rimuru" she said "Yeah .. well just that you now it I have you granted the Spirit of the Void .. when you train yourself you will be able to controll Time and Space itself of course you won't have full controll over it only when I allow you to have it." 

"Void Spirit?" she said suprised "Yeah .. I thought it would be better then a Flame spirit , but don't worry I granted you my Black Flames Skill so you won't loose your title" I smiled and left her alone walking to Benimaru and the others waiting for Gabirus dumb show 

Gabiru POV

"Hey guys were is the next Goblin Village?" I asked my followers 

"Great Gabiru-sama it's right in front of us!" As we continued our way there was a little town. 

"Are you sure this is a Goblin Village?" I asked and they said it were right here on the map my fatehr gave me so we were standing in front of a few Monsters 

"Listen! Weakling there is a Orc Army marching trough the Great Forest if you follow me we will fight against them to secure the safety of you weaklings hahaha" 

I then looked among them "You wek.. weaklings .. weaklings" Then I turned around to my great followers "Guys are you sure this is the right willage I can't see any Goblins here ?"