Charybdis

Rimuru POV

I was sitting on my throne my Dragon wings were comfortable hanging down .. I don't know why but It's the easiest form I have at the moment it's even feel better then my slime form but from time to time I am just rolling down the streets in my Slime form.

Today was a friendly day .. like every day in the last few days after the Orc Lord war. I sighed as I feeled an Familiar Energy heading this way. 

/Master It seems like Milim is visiting for the first time/ Ciel said and I didn't moved an inch.

'When she crushes my door like she did in the past I will punish her with no food for today' I thought and waited for her. 

"Heyyy ! Uncle long time no seen-noda" She said ans she entered ... wait she entered normally ? I looked at her "Milim what can I do for you" I asked her with a smile 'seems like Velzard teached her a few things in the last weeks. 

"Yeah .. how was your time with Velzard ?" I asked her.

"Mhh sister Velzard is really cruel she often let me starve only because I opened a few doors-noda" Milim said 

"Opened or destroyed" I asked 

"I don't know anything" she looked away.

I sighed and stood up "Anyways I guess you are here to visit tempest I will show you around but don't destroy anything or fight someone did you hear me ?" I said and she nodded. 

I then walked with her through the streets of Tempest showed are a few food stores as I suddenly received a Thought Communication from Velzard 'Brother is Milim at your Place she suddenly vanished from here'

'Oh Velzard .. yeah she is here' I said simply 

'Ara Ara seems like I need to catch a Child' She said and our connection ended 

"Milim~ you didn't flew away from Velzard did you?" I said with an scary smile 

"Mhh eh eh of course not Uncle" she seemed to be troubled 

"Mhm .. Velzard is on her way" I said and she hugged me "Please Uncle save me I want to eat I am hungry and aunt Velzard don't let me eat!" 

The Goblins and Goblinas are looking at use "Is that Demon Lord Milim?"

"yeah I am sure she is !" 

"Whoa Rimuru-sama even can have a Demon Lord" 

I ignored the things they said and looked at Milim "You can take a rest for a few days here" I said and her eyes glowed "Yes-noda!" she said 

After that I let milim go freely around and spoke to Shuna and Shion

"Both of you please look after Milim and say Velzard to come to me when she arrives" I said and sat down on my throne.

"Of course Rimuru-sama" They both said and left the room.

I sighed 'I am getting haedaches 2 true Dragons will be here in a few hours .. that won't end good' 

/Master maybe you should rest a bit/ 

/Ah Ciel .. thanks but I will be okay/ 

'I wonder when was the time Charybdis was born ?' I thought and then Velzard walked angry to me. 

"Rimuru! This child is killing me" she said angry 'Wow I don't knew she could be this furious' I thought and stood up walking to her my she looked at my Black wings. 

"Don't be this angered Velzard" I said and patted her head

"B-Brother .. why do I need to watch over her" She said