Jake knows

The first two weeks I refused to leave the room with the babies, I mean I was exhausted and the first couple of days I got zero sleep because one baby always needed something. So I had to put them on a schedule because Carlisle threatened to sedate me. So each time they feed they all eat at once, so ill breastfeed two at once while propping the third up with a bottle of pumped breast milk. And I rotate who has the bottles, I won't let Carlisle help because Bella's pregnancy is killing her and I need him to save my sister, but he comes up to spend time with us and to bring me food and water frequently. I had just gotten them dressed for the day in these.

Peyton

Quinn

Jax

As I pulled Jax's pants on his little butt the door opened and Carlisle walked in pacing back and forth

As I pulled Jax's pants on his little butt the door opened and Carlisle walked in pacing back and forth. I laid Jax in the bassinet with his brother and sister and wrapped my arms around Carlisle's waist from behind, stopping his movements. I kissed his shoulder blade and said "Whats wrong?" he grabbed my hands and kissed them before pulling me around to hold me to his chest and said "She isn't getting any nutrition, she is starting from the inside, her bones are breaking. I can't stop it and I can't slow it down. She won't let me take it out of her. There is nothing I can do to help her." I said "Whats her plan? I know she has one." He sighed and sat on the bed "She wants me to turn her immediately after the birth. She thinks it will work out in her favor." I wrapped an arm around his shoulder and ran a hand through his hair as I said "Will it work?" He said, "I don't know, it might be too late at that point." 

I said "She is my sister Carlisle, I need you to do everything in your power to save her, please don't let her die." he pulled me into a kiss and said, "I can't make any promises but ill try." I kissed him back "Thank you." Peyton started to cry making me groan but pick him up, I held him to my chest as I checked his diaper he didn't need to be changed and he definitely didn't need to be fed, so I rocked him and patted his little back. Once he quieted down he said, "How are you doing?" I said "I'm ok, I'm... it's hard, but I can do it. I just need you to focus on my sister, don't worry about us." 

He pulled me to him and wrapped his arms around me and Peyton saying "I do worry about you, I worry about you every second of every day. I will never stop worrying about you because I love you." I said "I love you too... what is it you not telling me?" he chuckled "I told you I love you and... you think I'm hiding something from you?" I said "I know you're hiding something from me because every time you walk into this room to attention immediately goes to the kids, even when you talk to me, they still have part of your attention. You haven't glanced at them, asked about them, or even tried to touch Peyton who is like a millimeter away from you. So what is it?" 

He said, "...Jacob Black is downstairs, and asking about you." I said, "And why haven't you said anything?" He said "Because I don't trust the wolves they are young and dangerous and you just gave birth 2 weeks ago. I didn't want you hurt." I rolled my eyes and handed him, his son so I could get dressed in this.

He said, "What are you doing?" I wrapped a Mobi wrap around my body and took him back, settling him inside before setting up the other wrap and sticking Quinn inside it and grabbing Jax, "Obviously I am going downstairs to see Jake

He said, "What are you doing?" I wrapped a Mobi wrap around my body and took him back, settling him inside before setting up the other wrap and sticking Quinn inside it and grabbing Jax, "Obviously I am going downstairs to see Jake." he sighed "Of course you are." He opened the door and I walked out, heading to the living room downstairs. 

I walked into the room as Jake said "What is it?" Carlisle said "I'm not sure. Ultrasounds and needles won't penetrate the embryonic sack." Jake said "Why haven't you done anything? Take it out of her." Alice said, "I can't see it either, and I can't see Bella's future anymore." Carlisle said "We've been researching legends, but there isn't much to go on. What we do know is that it's strong and fast-growing." Rosalie snapped at him "This is none of your business, dog!" I made my presence known as I said "Rose! All this fighting isn't good for Bella." Alice said, "The fetus isn't good for Bella!" Rosalie said "Say the word, Alice. Baby! It's just a baby!" Jasper said "Possibly." I yelled "Enough!" which made Jax startle awake and cry. 

I immediately started to rock him till he quieted which got everyone's attention. Rosalie said, "What are their names?" I said "This is Jaxson Malakai Cullen. This little beauty is the oldest girl, Briella Quinn Cullen, and this one is Peyton Emerson Cullen. But they are not your concern right now, right now everyone will sit down and shut up." I think everyone realized how pissed I was because everyone sat down quickly, even Jake. I said "I am going to only say this once so pay attention. I do not care what you think Bella should do with her baby and her body. If anyone so much as goes near her with the intent of taking away her bodily autonomy ill make you wish you were dead. I get that you are all upset she might die, but that doesn't give any of you the right to make choices over her body. If she wants this baby she is allowed to have it, I'm not happy about her chances of survival either, she is my sister... adopted or not I love her with all my heart. But she makes her own choices, none of us get to do it for her. Now, Jake to answer your question, Carlisle hasn't done anything against her wishes because he isn't allowed to. The moment he starts to try and take someone's rights away from them is the moment I walk away. I would never take his kids away from him but I will not tolerate anyone who believes they can control someone else and I will not have it around the triplets."

Jake said "Hold up, did you threaten him?" he was smirking I said "No, you psycho. This is the first time he has ever heard me say those words. He just knows me and what I believe in." Carlisle pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around me and the babies saying "You'd really leave me?" I said, "Without even a breath to think about it." Bella said "Damn that's harsh." she was giggling. Jake ran out of the house.