the Angel in hell

The Wind blows gently. It's night and the stars shine bright in this small town. A pircing noise breakes the peaceful silence. I turn around and notice that I am on the playground. The noise comes from the swing that is gently rocking back and forth. On it is the blonde. They look up at me, these bright blue eyes sparkle and shine like the sea at a sunny day. Their face is emotionless but the cheeks are slightly painted in red. The blonde stands up so that the long and all white shirt falls to their mid thigh. Suddenly tears Form in their eyes and the ground starts shaking. All around the blonde the ground breakes apart as they cry and sob so badly that I can feel their pain.

My eyes fly open. I am Panting and sweaty lying in my bed. It was a dream. I sit up and as I sigh my head falls in Both my hands. More confused than ever, I decide to take a cold shower.
While the water flows down my skin I lean my head against the cold Wall. Why is this blonde haunting me? I don't even know them so how could I dream of them? I stop the water and shake the wetness from my head.
After getting ready I leave the bathroom and head to the kitchen. "Damien what's bothering you?" My dad places my breakfast on the table. "It's nothing dad." I sigh and sit down. "Well I am going shopping later. Will you join me or Do you have other Plans." Ugh. "Nah I am meeting Kenny today." It's a lie. "Greate! You already Made a friend. I am proud of you my son." "It's Not a big Deal dad." I finish breakfast and head out. I don't know why or Where to go but I just needed to get away.

I walked through the town and reach the school I will go to, starting tomorrow. The gate is closed but I notice that It's Not locked. I push open and walk in. The school building is locked though. So I look around outside. Then there is laughter and something that sounds like hitting a sandsack. As I get closer I hear a clear voice. "P-please, No more..." I peek around the corner. There is a crowd of four people around one tall guy and someone on the ground. I look closely and can make out the outfit of the blonde I saw yesterday. "Why don't you go back Where you came from? You don't belong here!" The tall guy says and kicks the blonde who makes pained noises. Anger rises in me. I don't know why, I don't know the blonde, but I never felt this wrath before. My head goes blank, instincts take over. "Stop that!" I yell. The bullys go silent and turn around slowly. "What did you just say?" The tall guy smirks. "I said stop that!" As I finish my sentence I go forward, growling and showing my fangs. The tall guy steps out of the crowd and just as I get close enough I punch him in the face. Turns out He is just as tall as I am but taller than the other four. The guy flys back on impact and crashes in the Wall. Two of the four bystandets pick up the blonde and dare to use them as a shild. I snap my fingers and Set the clothes of the Other two on fire. They scream and Run. I aproach the two holding the blonde and growl. "That's mine." Their eyes whiden and they throw the blonde forward in my Arms to get away. They grab the tallest of them and Run for it. I pick up the blonde, one arm around their torso and the other under their knees. Their head leans against my chest with hair covering Most of the face. Unconcious but breathing. My anger slowly fades, getting replaced with worry. We leave the school through the gate and walk into Kenny, Stan and Kyle. "Damien, this is Pip! What happened?" Kyle asks. I stay silent. Kenny sighs. "We are on our way to my house. Come with us, we will take care of Pip." I nod and Start following them. This is so confusing. Why did I stop that? Why did I say that? What am I doing here?

We reach a street with some beaten down houses. In front of one of them Kenny stops and opens the door. He leads me to a room and opens that door. "ly him down on my bed. I will get the first aid Kit." I nod and do as He said. "What happened?" Stan asks. "Some guys beat the shit out of them." I say without taking my gaze away from Pip. Both Guys nod. "Let's get the clothes off." I look at them. "What the fuck, Kyle?" He lifts his hands defensivly. "Hey, Pip has clearly a bleeding wound on his torso. It's No big Deal, he's Not a girl After all." I look at the blonde in Front of me and See the red spot Kyle was talking about.  So the blonde is a boy. "I heard of it but I didn't think they were physicaly hurting him. You never See wounds or bruises on his face and he smiles every day." Stan says. The gears in my head are turning, trying to process everything that happened.
Kenny enters the room and sits next to me. I watch as He Patches up all the small wounds on Pips face and Arms. "We need to open his shirt." Kenny says. Without saying a Word my hands reach out and open the Buttons of Pips shirt. Slowly I open one by one. "So this happens regulary?" I ask. "Seems like it. I have Seen some people walk up to him some times. He looked unsure but always wore a smile so I thought they were cool with him." Stan says. Finaly his shirt is undone. After exposing his skin we gasp. His chest, his stomach, his sides, everything is bruised. So much so that I can barely make out a spot that has his normal skin tone. His skin is a sea of deep purple, blue and even yellow, indicating that some places are almost healed. There is this wrath again. Kenny seems to notice becouse He Puts a Hand on my shoulders and whispers. "Calm down. Your eyes are glowing and the Horns are growing. Also, your shoulder Starts burning." He is right. Stan and Kyle may Not be able to see my demonic features, but they could See flames. I breath deeply and help Kenny Patch up the still bleeding wound.
As Kenny leaves the room with the Kit, Pip makes some noises. He slowly and hesitantly opens his eyes. Pips head spins around, taking in his suroundings and his bare chest. He sits up straight and covers himself quickly with the blanket while pain is clearly visible in his face. "W-what-? W-where-?" He stutters as his face turns bright Red. "Dude, calm down. We brought you here After Damien saved your butt." Stan says. "D-Damien?" hearing Pip say my Name so hesitantly and softly sends a shiver down my spine. His head turns to me, his crystal blue eyes search my face for answers. "Yeah. I'm Damien Thorn." I reach out my Hand that He hesitantly takes and slowly shakes. His touch sends electric sparks in my skin. "Ph-Phillip Pirrup. N-nice to meet you." He takes his Hand back to push some hair behind his ear and looks in his lap while blushing more. "A-and thank you...for helping me." He says without looking at me. Since He Said my name my heart races wildly. Kenny enters again and I take it as my key to leave. I stand up abruptly. "I'm going. I will See you Guys tomorrow in school." Turning around I can hear Philipp atempt to say something, but He doesn't.
At home I didn't eat dinner even though I also skipped Lunch becouse of the events.
This night was almost sleepless.