two hearts meet

Of course I was right. Yesterday, after school endet, Philipp texted me and I wasted No time to meet him at the park.

"Hi Damien." Phillip says while hiding his hands behind his back. His cheeks are covered in a faint pink. "Hey. So what Do you want to Do?" I ask. Philipp looks away. "I- actualy I haven't thought about that. I just... wanted to see you..." If any other human had done this I would Set them on fire for wasting my time. But Philipp is somehow different. I sigh and pull him down on the bench next to us. "Tell me about yourself." If I want to know what makes him different and what triggers me, I need to know more about him. "Th-there is nothing interesting about me..." He doesn't look at me. "I'll be the judge of that. Start with your family." Phillips eyes reflect sadness and fear but He quickly covers it up with a fake smile and a small laugh. "Ehm W-well... I live with my adoptive father. My biological parents died in a car accident. My adoptive mother died when I was about five years old. I barely remember her. My dad says she is watching me from heaven, so I have to be good and make her proud. I was raised catholic christian but I lost faith many years ago." I am relieved. So It's unlikely He carries holy objects around. But my heart aches by the thought of a young Phillip already loosing so many people. Death can be a bitch but even He simply does his Job. He doesn't choose whos time is up.
I notice tears forming in Philipps eyes and instinctively place my Hand on his. For the first time since we met today He looks at me. I get unsure if the fast heartbeat I hear is my own or Philipps. "Th-Thank you. I-I never had someone to tell this." Suddenly my muscles move without my permission. My Other hand reaches up to touch Phillips face. My thump whipes away a tear that was threatening to fall down. Phillips eyes widen for a moment but He relaxes quickly and leans in to my touch, clossing his eyes. There it is again, the scent I don't know.
"Tell me about the bullying." I notice that I didn't ask him, I demanded. Philipp opens his eyes, seemingly searching my face for something. Then He sighs and escapes my hands. "They don't like me. Becouse I am british and they found out I am...." I Put my Hand on his back, rubbing it gently. "I...Am gay. They threatened to tell my father if I tell anyone about the beating up." Shit. I will have to beat them up so they won't tell his father. It's Not their secret to tell. "It's ok. I will make them Shut up" Phillip looks at me with whide eyes. Then suddenly He throws himself at me and hugs me. I never let anyone hug me, Not even my father. I can't stand the physical contact. But this is Philipp. Somehow I am Not surprised at the Lack of resistance from me. I sling my Arms around his waist and squeeze him lightly. I might get an idea on what is wrong with me.

That's what happened yesterday. Now It's Lunch breake. I texted Philipp that I will meet him After school at the gate. I have plans for Lunch.
Outside the school I round a corner and find the pack of bullys. Instantly my blood boils, remembering what they did to Philipp. "Hey assholes!" They look at me and their cocky expressions Fall and reveal fear. That's something familiar. I am prince of hell After all. I smirk and slowly make my way towards them. "I heard you know more about Philipp than you should. So I am hear to punch that information out of your memories." I crack my knuckles.

After school I meet Philipp at the school gate.
"D-do you have plans for After school today?" He talks to me without looking at me. I don't like that. So I grab his jaw and force his face my way. "Look at me when you are talking to me. Yes, I Plan on going to the library." Phillip blushes but nods. "M-may I ask if I could join you?" I smirk. "I'd love that."