healing the wounds

I wake up to warmth in my Arms. Looking down I find Philipp in my Arms and under my blanket. Confused I wrecked my brain for memories until the events from yesterday come back to me. Again this Anger, hatred, wrath fuils my body. Carefully as to Not wake him I leave the bed and take a shower. Then I get dressed and go down the stairs. In the kitchen sits my father at the table. "Morning." He looks up at me. "Oh Damien, please tell me there is an innocent reason why there is this kid in your bed." I spit out half my Juice. "There is a good reason. But It's Not innocent."  "Damien!" Now I get what He means. "No dad! Philipp came here yesterday to explain something. He confessed that something horrible happened to him. By the way, could you give me the number from Jack the ripper?"  my dad crosses his Arms. "Damien Thorn. What would you possibly want with the contact of a murderer?" I sigh. "If you don't, I'll kill that scum myself." "Damien don't be ridiculous. Would you mind explaining some things?" I sigh again. "Later, first I have to make sure Philipp gets better." So I take a glass of Juice and my breakfast and bring it upstairs.
Entering my room I find the bed is empty. As I place the breakfast on my nightstand the door opens to reveal Philipp, looking at the ground and blushing. He looks defeated, puffy eyes and a shadow over his once sparkling eyes. "I-I am sorry, that I bothered you with my...problems. I...understand if you think of me as...d-disgusting and don't want to-" "No!" Philipp looks up at me. "Don't you ever dare to take the blame for what that fucker did to you." again those tears Run down his cheeks as I step closer. I reach out my arm but stop. "Is it ok if... I touch you?" Suddenly He throws himself at me and I hug him tightly. We stay like this for some minutes until I breake the silence. "Can you talk about it?" "Only to you." My heart beats fast. I reach out my Hand and close the half open bedroom door behind Philipp. "Let's sit down so you can eat and tell me." We sit down on the bed and I feed him the breakfast my dad Made for me while He speaks. "Well, when you brought me home the other day... My father was drunk... He said in his church some friend of his told him.....that I am gay.... This friend heard it from his daughter who goes to our school. That day my father came home and drowned his Anger in alcohol. I told you the Rest yesterday..." "You won't go there anymore." with whide eyes He looks up at me. "I... I live there, Damien." "If you go there again I will kill that guy."   He giggles. As much as I like it, I didn't expect him to Do that. "I wish I had you in my life sooner." "I would have liked that, Philipp." Then He groans und hides his face. "What? What did I Do?" "I-I... Oh god I like how my Name Sounds when you say it." I laugh loudly. "You realy are my better half." Slowly Philipp looks between his Fingers. "Huh?" I can't hold in all These feelings. It's overwhelming and I can't Deal with that. I suffer under the weight so even if this is a Bad idea and this is Not the right Moment nor the right anything, I need to tell him. "Phillip, I love you. The Moment our eyes met for the first time you had me wraped around your Finger. I adore your innocence, your laughter and the way your cheeks turn red. One Word from you and I would kill or stop to kill. You are the least annoying human in this rotten World."
There is this scent again.
Philipp hugs me and laughs. He laughs. Did I just make a fool of myself?
"Oh Damien! That was perfect. I love you, too!" My Arms find their way around this thin waist. After I bury my face in Phillips neck my ears twitch. There was a noise behind the door. But as I look up I realise there is nothing. The open door slowly rocks back and forth. I thought I closed that.

Philipp and I cuddle on my bed. I swirl some of his hair around my fingers ;enjoying the softness. "D-Damien, It's almost Lunch time. I... have to go home soon..." Suddenly everything stops. My movements, breathing, even the spinning of the earth, everything stays still. "I will call your...father...and tell him that you will stay here the weekend." Phillip raises his head from my chest. "No, I can't -" "Yes, you will. You need time to heal your wounds and convince me to let that pig live."