The Titanium Ninja

The Ninja and Lacey are still trapped on Delta V, the small planet where the Golden Weapons had landed

The Ninja and Lacey are still trapped on Delta V, the small planet where the Golden Weapons had landed. But now there was no way back home, they were stuck here.

Kai groans. "These bugs just keep coming. We are going nowhere." He said frowning as he looked around.

"Nya, there's no way we're getting off this planet. Any last words, my darling?" Jay asked, romantically as he sighed.

"How about 'it was always you, Cole. I won't be able to carry on without you' "  Cole said, ignoring the glare Jay shot his way as he spoke to her over the coms.

"Now is not the time for that! Can't I care for both of you? Now just don't give up," Nya said over the communication device.

Lacey frowned as she looked around the planet, worried and impatient.

First, Cole and Nya have never liked each other, why start to date? It's always been Jay.

Second.

If they never got back, Ninjago would be in ruins and the Overlord would have taken everything over.

All their friends would have been turned into evil zombies exactly like they did a year ago, hasn't Ninjago suffered enough?

Destiny, you absolute skunk.

Lloyd let out a sigh, hopeless.
"My dad was right, I should've never given up my Golden Power. We could have all been home. Now the Overlord has all he needs to become the Golden Master." He said meeting his girlfriend's gaze.

Lacey only gave him a sad smile, he didn't return it.

"Don't say that. I was wrong. You must trust your friends. Trust yourself." Garmadon said over the com

"They've returned with the Golden Weapons. It's only a matter of time." Pixal states.

"Search for the power within, then realize the greatness within each other." Wu stated, reminding them of his lessons and wise quotes.

"He's right. We can get off this planet." Lloyd said nodding as he stood up from where he was sitting on a broken piece of metal.

"What about your green power, Lloyd? And your sorceress powers, Lace?" Kai questioned, looking between the two.

"It's too far. They'd never be able to keep their focus that long," Zane spoke up from the heavy silence.

Cole sighs. "No one happens to have a build-your-own-rocket-kit handy, do they?" He questioned looking around dejectedly.

Lacey only pursued her lips, looking around in thought.

"Whoa." Lloyd mumbled as if he just got an idea. "That's it!" He exclaimed.

"You have a build-your-own-rocket-kit?" Jay asked looking at him, hopefully.

"No, but we cane make one. Arcturus may not fly, but she'll give us all the metal we need. And Zane knows this solar system better than anyone," Lloyd explained, glancing at the broken rocket.