The Day of the Dragon

The Elemental Masters all cheer as they deflated Chen's blimp, they then decided to sink everything else

"Yeah! Haha!" Griffin yells.

"Sink the ferry. No one's getting off this island." Jay yells.

"Idiotic bulls." Lacey mutters. How the hell were they gonna get off? All of them. This was an awful idea, but did anyone ever listen to her? No, they didn't. Did anyone ever stop for a minute and think of a logical solution to everything else?

No, they never did.

Bolobo cheers. "Yeah!" He sinks it by using his staff, the vines pulling the vehicles down towards the sea.

Cole walks towards his friends. "The palace and sleeping quarters are all clear. Still no sign of Chen and Clouse." He shakes his head, letting out a frustrated sigh.

It was really annoying actually, they've been here for months, entertaining Chen. And now, it had all gone uphill before going downhill. They need to find Chen now, he could be planning something.

Kai frowns. "What about Skylor?"

"She wasn't able to pick her family, but she was able to pick her friends." Lloyd says. "And since you're her friend, that means so are we. We'll find her."

Cole nods. "He's right. With no way off the island, it'll only be a matter of time."

Garmadon smiles. "I'm proud of you six. You've done what the original Elemental masters never could: stick together. But you must not rest on your laurels, for your guard is down when you sleep." He warns them.

Lacey could only hope that Chen had actually been defeated. They might have been lured into a false sense of security. Either that or they were just really good at defeating villains.

Probably the latter.

......

In the forest, where the roto jet was along with the Express that Nya had made, she was telling Wu and Misako of their progress.

"The island is secure. We destroyed the elemental staff and Chen's attempt to turn his army into Anacondrai has rolled up snake eyes." She nods.

"Good work, Nya." Wu smiles.

"How is Zane?" Misako asks, a small smile playing on her lips.

Nya smiles fondly. "He's good. A little different, but then again, aren't we all?"

"The Bounty is nearly finished. As soon as it's done, we'll come and pick you up." Wu tells them.

"I look forward to coming home to see you two." Nya says. The Falcon taps on the screen, while Emerald meows loudly. "Heh, I mean, you four."

Lacey cracks a smile. Maybe they do have a way off the island.

...............

Griffin smiles as he looks all around
"Looks like all the action is over by now. Put me on Most Ultimate Extreme Ninja Challenge and watch me smoke that course." He chuckled, waving his hands around.