IM YOURS

When I woke up I wasted no time getting ready. I put my braids in a bun cause I needed to get my hair done. Took a shower, brushed my teeth, you know the normal things you do in the morning.

I put on some leggings and a hoodie with my crocs and left. Class went by really slow... i was thinking about how I was going to address the email.

Do I yell? Do I stay calm? I wasn't sure on what to do but I didn't have time to think about to anymore cause the bell rang. I told Buffy to just go to her car and wait cause I'll be there in a couple minutes.

"Uhm excuse me Mr. Agnello?"

"Yes?" Mr.Agnello said in response. He had these soft light brown eyes and he was so tall, I had to look up at him.

"I uh just wanted to ask about your uhm... I wanted to ask you about the email you sent about my essay. You said I could've done better and I just wanted to ask what was wrong with my essay." I was a stuttering mess and I felt like he sense I was nervous.

"Well the essay just seemed rushed and it seemed to me you had no idea what the essay was actually about." Mr.Agnello said looking me right in my eyes.

"Well I think your whole email was bullshit and you just might not be as good at you job as you think." I said to him in an angry tone not thinking about it. I just froze realizing what I just said to my professor. I couldn't even think of any reasons as to why I said that.

Mr.Agnello scrunched his eyebrows together and tilted his head to the side a little bit looking at me in a surprised but confused way leaning on his desk.

"Do you think you should be speaking to your professor like that? If I wasn't any good at my job then I wouldn't have gotten this position. Please come to my office at 6pm so we can discuss this further." He said raising his eyebrow at me.

I didn't respond. I just started at him.

"You should learn how to control your temper Ms.River. Have a good rest of your day." He said as he leaned in a little close to face still looking me in my eyes then walking off.

I didn't even know what to do after he did that. I just left and walked to Buffy's car.

"What happened? Why do you look like that?" Buffy said laughing.

"Bitch when I went to talk to him about my essay, I yelled at him and told him his email was bullishit and he got real close to my face and told me I need to meet him at his office tomorrow at 6pm and I should learn how to control my temper..." Buffy just looking at me with her eyes wide and her jaw on the ground.

"GIRL HE WANNA FUCK YOU OH MY GODDDDD!!" Buffy exclaimed jumping up and down.

"Mmm I don't think so... maybe he just wants to help me improve my work you know. Not everything needs to be sexual." I said side eyeing Buffy.

"Yea whatever. I think when you get there he's gonna fuck you till next tuesday." Buffy said putting her hands up with a smug look on her face.

I just roll and my eyes and tell Buffy I'll see her tomorrow.
                                   •

Do y'all think somethings gonna happen when she gets to his office tomorrow?

Comment what you think is gonna happen :)))