Part 1.2 and 1.3

part 1.2

louis trudged back in his vans, his leather bag slung loosely over his shoulder and his breath cooling on the screen of his phone. he pocketed it in his jacket.

he stumbled towards his apartment, fumbling with the keys as the metallic sound rang endlessly in his ears.

" Oh Lou, you're back." Zayn shifted deeper in the armchair, a book propped up on his lap. Louis vaguely noticed that the air turned cold.

"The window is broken, must have been the hinges that fell off." Zayn stated shortly, his eyes burying deeper into the book. He crossed his legs, shifting his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"I noticed." Louis said sarcastically.
"Why don't you call Liam, I'm sure he'll love to come." Zayn flipped a page of his book, stretching out his legs.

" You're a fucking loser Zayn."

" I know."

disclaimer: Zayn and Louis do have a platonic relationship because they have been childhood friends. However, you do find that Louis is somewhat exploring his sexuality in this story, though not labelled as homophobic.

Part 1.3

Harry buttoned up his Saint Laurent shirt and pressed it firmly down so it was straight.

" What the heck Harry what kind of shirt is that." Niall scoffed in disgust, his gaze trailing up his shirt.

" It's high end fashion you'll never get it." Harry had an evident tone of sarcasm in his voice. He pushed his foot deeper into his boot, which was golden. Niall rolled his eyes, wondering how his best friend could identify himself with the ridiculous articles he would buy.

Harry worked at the bakery near his apartment. Albeit a bit poorly paid it gave him a good meal and a warm bed to sleep at night.

He worked with old ladies who were awfully kind and even though they loved to smack his bottom it was a good job and Harry genuinely enjoyed it.

" Do you have any fresh bread out of the oven?"

Harry looked up to see a guy, cleanly shaven and with an arm full of tattoos. He grinned at Harry, who fumbled with his words.

" Yeah of course. Freshly baked bread I just baked, it's really fresh I promise I just baked it." Harry did not notice that he had repeatedly said several similar words.

" I'm Zayn I work at the tattoo parlor next door. Pleasure to meet you." Zayn smirked and held out his hand.

" Oh I'm Harry I work at the bakery beside your shop, which is here. I never noticed you are you new or something." Harry quickly wiped his hands on his apron in fear that they were greasy, his hands reaching for the paper bag to wrap up the loaf of bread.

" I've been working here since your bakery opened. Not a keen outdoor person myself. Me friend Louis has been working all night wanted to buy a bit of breakfast for him." Zayn said kindly, ignoring Harry's rambles.

" That's wonderful."

"I know."