Forever Never Lasts...

SUPRISE!! I'M NOT DEADD!! Ok, I wasn't but motivation was, but here we are!! Welcome back! We're coming back and dropping some angst!!!

TWs: D34th, !lln3$$.

If I've missed a TW, so sorry!

Also this does include some headcanons of mine, so yeah!!

Please enjoy, I spent like 3 months without motivation writing this. /e

"Together?" He asked, looking at Xay before turning his gaze towards the school, it towering over the two of them.

"Together forever." Xay responded, looking at his brother before looking at the surroundings.

Day by day, Xisuma was able to work for shorter and shorter times. He was getting weak and ill, working for more than three hours would hurt him so he couldn't work the next day. Everyone was worried, to say the least. Meetings were cancelled because Xisuma had wasted the day's energy doing other work. Work had slowed down on his base and he had just given up trying to do anything.

"'Suma? You ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine..."

"You don't sound fine.."

"I promise you I am."

"Then why was I sent here by the other hermits, being an amazing healer, to come and check on you because you're so ill you've just given up on life!"

"I-... The others sent you here?"
"Yeah, I also wanted to come and visit you because I was worried 'Suma."

"Stress... You didn't have to come to see me... I'm perfectly fine!"

"Xisuma Void. You are not fine. Now unlock the door and let me in before I bust it down to come find out what illness you have."

"Fine but it's not like you know what this illness is."

He groaned as he got out of bed. He walked over to the door and unlocked it. Stress opened the door immediately after he unlocked it.

"Come sit down, please."

Stress took his hand and dragged him into the living room, his eyes adjusting to the bright lights. He sat down and Stress sat opposite him, yet he still felt a hand on his shoulder. He kept his focus on Stress, not wanting to aggravate the person behind him.

"You know what it is?"

"Yeah, some voidwalker illness Stress."
"Huh... Ok is there any way to heal it? Or reduce it?"
"Self-sacrifice. Only another voidwalker can take it away. They then have to suffer and die unless someone else sacrifices themselves for them."

"Could we take it? We're part voidwalker so?"
"We could only take part of it and it would cause severe impact to our lifestyles and health, so I wouldn't recommend it as we'd likely die then the illness would fully return to him. So no, we can't."
"Is there not any other way to heal it?"
"Going to the enderdragon and selling your soul. Not something I would recommend."

"Well how do we help him?"
"We can't. Unless we get Xay or father or someone to take away the illness."
"Father would be nice dead but unfortunately he wouldn't accept."

Xisuma sat there silent, wondering if Xay would actually risk his life for him. He had done so much wrong. He banned him from Hermticraft. He didn't help with the bullying issue and helped the bullies under peer pressure. He was never there for him.

"Is he ok?!"
"Calm down, he's fine."

"Wait.. He has voilia?!"
"What?-"
"The only deadly voidwalker illness you idiot."
"Woah don't call Stress an idiot Xay! But yes, that."

Xisuma looked up at the three shouting at each other, rubbing his eyes and trying to focus on figuring out who is who.

"Just get out my way, I'm gunna heal him."
"What do you mean?!"
"I'm going to sacrifice myself, he's needed more than I am."

"Xay..."
"He's at the point where he'll be dead by tomorrow.. I'd prefer y'all live a happy life with him than be miserable and me being alive, feeling guilty I didn't save him. So please... Let me save him.."

"Xay..."

The room lit up with a purple light, blinding the four of them in the room. The group covered their eyes as the light shone. Soon a loud thud was heard and the light faded.

"What the fu-"

"No swearing in front of the bean you idiot."
"Stell, come on it's not like I've heard it before!!"
"No you are my innocent sister so shu-"
"XAY?!"

The figure of Xay lay limp and fragile, black blood running through his veins. A couple of flowers were at his ankles. Xisuma sat next to him, hugging him desperately.

"I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU XAY!"
"Sorry 'Suma... It's too late..."
"NO IT CAN'T BE! WE CAN STILL SAVE HIM! RIGHT? RIGHT STRESS? PLEASE!"
"Xisuma...." Stress knelt beside the admin, his head on her shoulder. "We can't do anything else... He sacrificed himself for you... I'm so sorry 'Suma..."

Tears poured down his face onto Stress' shoulder. He felt the two others hold him close.

"I'm so sorry Suma... I wish I could do something..."
"It's not your fault..."
"It's mine. I didn't notice it sooner, I didn't realise it, it's my fault."

"Stellan. It's not your fault. You've been here a day. A literal day. You couldn't have noticed sooner."

The three sat in silence, sobs filling the emptiness of the room. Stress ran her finger through his hair as he cried out in pain and misery. This was only the beginning of the pain...

The hermits stood, waiting for their admin. He had called a sudden meeting and they knew it wouldn't be for any good reasons. Xisuma slowly walked over, adjusting his helmet slightly.

"You know you don't have to say it 'Suma." Stress whispered to him, knowing how sensitive the topic was.

"I should do it, it's my fault it happened."
"No. It's not your fault. It's not anyone's fault. So stop blaming yourself for every single bad thing that happens."

Xisuma stood there, taking in what Stress said as the hermits focused their gaze on the two of them. The fact he was gone still didn't register properly but he knew he had to tell the hermits or they wouldn't know how or why he was suffering. He sighed, looking towards Stress then at the floor.

"You all know Ex?" He started, keeping his gaze at the floor.

"Yeah? Your brother right?" Wels responded.

"What about him?" Grian questioned, clearly worried for his admin.

"'Suma... He's not.. Is he?" Hels questioned, wrapping a comforting arm around the admin. "I know I was, and technically still am, the 'villain', doesn't mean I don't care about my fecking boyfriend's brother." Hels glared at the hermits before facing back to comfort Xisuma.

"Mhm...He's gone..It's my fault..Xay's... actually gone.." Xisuma mumbled, tears pouring from his face.

"Oh gosh... That's not good at all.." Impulse stated, sadness clearly present in his tone.

The hermits stood in silence before all going to comfort each other, primarily Xisuma and Hels.

"Together?" Xisuma asked, looking down at Xay's grave. He awaited a response before breaking down crying, knowing his brother was gone forever. He placed the rose in his hand down next to the grave as tears flooded down his face..

Your welcome :)

Ok but I return and I'm just like "take some angst :)))"

Your welcome ig?

ok but I shall leave you for now, until next time!! (Hopefully not like 9 months from now dkfgjfoigjbv)

- Impi