One Sentence Tag: Many People, One Goal

pssst Hey! 
Hey you!! PSSST!
Can I interest you in a writing project fufilling the whole hermitpadd community??

I thought so!!
Since you're so intriuged, here you go!!

I want to make three oneshots including a ton of people!!

So here's how it'll work.
I'm going to put three prompts below, tagging three people. They add one other sentence and pass it on, saying which prompt they had and who they passed it to as an announcement and so forth. This repeats until someone believes the oneshot is almost done and needs one more sentence to finish, in which they would tag me and send the finished thing to me. So only I see the absolutely finished result til I publish it.

There are rules however:
- It can come to you more than once, but when tagging someone and passing it on, please don't tag the person who tagged you and if possible the person who tagged them. Also do not tag me until the end.
- Do not tag the same person unless it's a different prompt from the one you originally passed on.
- No smut, some people might not be comfortable writing it so it would ruin the experience.
- Basic sense. No shipping hermits who aren't comfortable with shipping, etc.

If you're unsure of what to write or if it makes sense and flows, drop me a DM on preferrably wattpad and I'll help!!

Okay now for what you've all been waiting for...

THE PROMPTS!!

Prompt 1 - 'Running, running, running.'
This prompt is for the one and only NinjaKitty1928
Good luck Storm :D

Prompt 2 - '"What about us, 'Suma!!" They shouted, anger and misery tearing through their voice.
This prompt is for the amazing MayaTheWatcher
Have fun with that Maya :D

Prompt 3 - 'Snow fell and landed on their shoulders as the two gracefully danced around the tree.'
This final prompt is for the brilliant XandeaTheWatcher
I bet this one will be amazing!!!

If you three want any help or some context for what I had in mind, let me know!! (This is only for these three since these prompts are pretty plain and they might need ideas.)

So, if you want to take part please message here saying: "I am willing to take part in this and being DMed on preferrably Wattpad what needs to be done, etc. - [Your Name]"

And if you want to be pinged in the final result (after writing the prompt) please message here saying: "I would like to be pinged in the prompts I write in, being credited for my part of this collaboration. - [Your Name]"

Only please tag people who have said they want to be tagged!!!! If y'all want to take part and don't want to be DMed, message here, I'll try work out an alternative for you guys.

Other than that, there's not much else to say....

Good luck and enjoy writing!!!

- Impy