A Stupid Liar, Is What He Was Called. (Hels & Wels h/c)

Two uploads just a few hours apart?! My motivation really likes me right now apparently. /lh/pos

TW: Swearing, intrusive thoughts

A liar, a stupid fucking liar with evil intentions. That's all I'm fucking seen as. Nobody believes me, nobody trusts me. So why do I try, why do I try connect with my brother even though I know he's going just block me out like he does every other time?

He kept his stride, the anger and misery filling his brain. He was pissed, he wasn't a liar, he had been telling the truth all that time. He was upset, all he was seen as was a liar so why even bother anymore? He clutched the cloth tight as he walked through the portal, tying the blue bandana around his neck. Maybe now they would realise he cares. He sighed, immediately being stopped with a sword.

"What are you doing here Helsknight? Come to try convince your brother you're not evil? You know, when you say that, you're just a liar.""..I'm not a liar.""Sure, sure. Now I reckon you should go back to where you came from.""Just let me see my brother. Please. I have nothing on me. No sword, no axe, no form of self defence, no armour. Please.""Fine, I'll let you go just this once."

He immediately walked off, heading to his brother's place. The voices echoed around in his head. Liar! You're just a liar! Nobody likes a liar! You're so evil! Why lie to him? Stop being such a liar! You're hurting him!

He found himself leant against the wall of the house, crying his eyes out. Words stung, especially his own. He found whenever he was on his own, the voices got loud. He knew it was because he was weak, he was vunerable. But it still stung. The tears burnt his cheeks, but it didn't sting as much as the words they spoke. I'm just a weak, pathetic knight. They shouldn't look up to me, they shouldn't like me, I'm just an evil liar who doesn't want the best for anyone. I'm just a pathetic-

"Hels?.."
The voice cut him out his thoughts. And he knew, they didn't care. It was just because he was crying, they took sympathy on him."What do you want.""...You're crying... Who hurt you?""Myself. The voices.""..Oh Hels.."

He felt a pair of arms wrap around him, holding him in comfort. Holy shit, I didn't know I needed this so fucking much.. It's because you're weak Hels. You need comfort from other people because you're so weak. He buried his face in the hermits shoulder, sobbing, crying, getting it all out. And that hermit wouldn't move for as long as he needed. He knew what it was like, to be broken and called names. He knew how it stung when the voices told you to do things you shouldn't. He knew how much Hels needed him in the moment. So he stayed, stayed as the other cried and cried.

Why did he stay? Because that's what brothers were for.

WOOOOO! /pos

That ending was to make up for the angst from the other oneshot /hj

But yeah! :D

~Nether System