replacement(s)?

[recap moments from the last episode]

announcer for bgc before the intro: "previously on the bad girls club"
*shows clips of ginger getting jumped
katya and adore's weird chemisty
roxxxy's sad phone conversation*

*bgc intro starts*
"WELCOME TO THE BAD GIRLS CLUB.
BAD GIRLS!
*bgc intro ends and onto the episode*

roxxxy ends the conversation with jinkx and enters the confessional
"i just feel so fucked [bleeped] up, i should have never physically fought with someone i had a bond with on my season." with tears rolling down her face. "i'm letting this house get the fucking [bleeped] best of me. i already fought two bitches. i'm supposed to be the "nice" one.
she ends the confession camera with snot running down her nose

roxxxy climbs into bed and softly cries, she doesn't want anyone to hear , not even phi phi because she loves her run her mouth.

roxxxy's interview:
"i'm truly letting my demons run me. it's so crazy how everything can change at a time.. but at the end of the day, i know i'm a strong ass bitch and i'm not gonna let anyone or my anxiety run me out this house, i'm staying until the end."

the next scene:

katya wakes up from her nap, she goes downstairs to gingers and coco's room and noticed ginger had left for GOOD. no note, no nothing, probably security cleared all her stuff out. but katya isn't worrying, katya is wearing black booty shorts with a red bra on. she makes herself a poptart and goes to where the pictures of the bgc girls are and catches something with her eye. a new girl's picture is UP with a QUESTION MARK and the silhouette of the new girls body over it.

"GUYS! THERE'S A NEW GIRLS PICTURE IS UP!!" she runs throwing her poptart away while the camera man is behind her catching up.
"GET THE FUCK [BLEEP] UP. THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT THE NEW GIRL'S PICTURE IS UP!" katya says out of breath.
"you're FUCKING [BLEEP] LYING BITCH!" adore says with a face mask on smiling at what katya said all psychotic.
everyone hears what katya said and they all run to the picture room.
roxxxy managed to pull herself together after her mental breakdown and runs to the picture room. the first person who enters the picture room is PHI PHI. all of the girls are in a line(ish)

TO BE CONTINUED.