Adore and Katya vs. Roxxxy

Roxxxy:"I don't care bitch! I'm not going anywhere! I'm staying here!

Adore giggles

Roxxxy:"why the fuck are you giggling?"
Adore:"oh nothing."
Roxxxy:"that's right."

Adore and Katya in confession room:"we don't like Roxxxy like... at all. Fake ass wack ass trifflin ass stupid ass bitch. Go the fuck home bitch!"

Katya and Adore start to snicker. Katya whispers:"bitch needs to go home." Roxxxy speed walks towards Katya.

Roxxxy:"what did you say bitch?!"
Adore:"back up I can smell your career from here."
Roxxxy:"bitch shut the fuck up. I wasn't talking to your chola wannabe ass."
Katya:"don't you dare talk to my bestie like that."
Roxxxy gets all up on Katya's face.
Roxxxy:"the next time you talk shit about me keep your damn mouth shut."
Adore:"you let Detox talk shit about you and look what happened."
Roxxxy starts to get more up in Adore's face.
Roxxxy:"BITCH! WAS I TALKING TO YOU?!"
Adore:"get your ugly ass face away from me."
Adore puts her hand on Roxxxy's face. Roxxxy pushes Adore to the floor.

Adore:"you messed with the bull... now you're going to get the horns."

Adore runs up on Roxxxy and pushes her hard on the ground. Katya starts to join in. Roxxxy sprints towards Adore and pulls her hair but Katya punches her on the nose making her fall. All the girls come running from the kitchen to see what's going on. Adore keeps on bashing Roxxxy's head with her fist and Katya keeps pulling Roxxxy's hair. Ginger,Alaska,and Tatianna try to stop the fight. Tatianna grabs Adore. Ginger grabs Roxxxy. Alaska grabs Katya. Adore and Katya spit on Roxxxy at the same time which make Roxxxy more madder. Phi Phi and Ginger hold on to Roxxxy.

Roxxxy:"fucking bitches! You're gonna get it!"
Katya:"go the fuck home whore no one wants you here!"
Adore:"your face just got more uglier now you bitch! I hope you like those scars on your face."

The girls let go of Katya and Adore.
Adore:"are you ok?"
Katya:"yeah I'm fine."
Adore:"that shit was intense huh?"
Katya starts to giggle.
Katya:"yeah."
Adore:"sleep with me tonight?"
Katya:"yeah."