Adore and Katya meet

Katya in the confession room
(Confession room is a room where you can talk to a camera and talk shit to whoever/whatever you want.)
Katya:"so I hear from outside.. a fucking car pulls up in the driveway. I thought I was the only one but I thought fucking wrong. I hope it's someone that i actually like."

Adore walks in with 5 suitcases with her. Adore struggles to carry the bags up to her room. "Shit!" She yells. Katya comes walking down the stairs.

Katya:"need any help?"
Adore looks at her bags.
Adore:"yes. I do. I packed up all of my shit in here."
Katya:"ok. Give me two bags."
Adore:"thank you so much for helping me. You're my new favorite person."
Katya:"you're welcome and you too. To be honest I really love your hair."
Adore:"bitch! Oh my god thank you! I'm starting to like you now."
Katya:"come on. Which room are you in? Because I want you to be my roommate."
Adore:"oh really? That's so sweet."
Katya and Adore make it into the room that they're sleeping in.
Katya:"oh by the way. What's your name?"
Adore:"my names Adore. Adore Delano. And yours?"
Katya:"Katya. Katya Zamolodchikova. But you can just call me Katya."
Adore:"katya... what a pretty ass name."

Adore in the confession room:"ok... Katya is my favorite person now. She's pretty. She seems chill. I actually love this bitch. If she was getting in a fight I would jump in and stop it."

Katya in the confession room:"Adore is my favorite person. I actually like her. She seems lit and chill. I would actually help her if she got in a fight."

Adore:"are any other trick ass bitches coming?"
Katya:"I think so. Maybe 8 more."
Adore:"goddamn. I'm pretty sure I won't like them."
Katya:"I probably won't too."